The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

Ok :roftl:

I'll update my list...

1. The Kind & Fine Apples Enjoy Cat Donuts

2. The Kind & Fine Bappleman: Incognito & Innuendo

3. The Kind & Fine Apples and Bappleman Enjoy Cat Donuts : Incognito & Innuendo

4. Coven of Apple Witches/Apple Coven

6. Appleman - Loosing my religion

7. Happy New Year @ Christmas

8. Mf Rosetinted got a pair of pinksunglasses

9. OMG the sea is full of fishes!!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Breast, now Im gonna go wash my filthy hair, and when I come back you better have found a funny indian interview or something with bollywood Mika!

OK, I know I haven't been part of this conversation, but I found this yesterday through a Google alert and thought I'd share:

http://konkan.tv/2008/03/29/mika-in-chhote-ustaad-28th-march-mauja-hai-mauja/

I'll update my list...

I don't like to pressure you, but you'll have to make a decision soon --

you're nearly at 3000 posts and I'll have to close the thread! :shocked:

dcdeb

OK, I know I haven't been part of this conversation, but I found this yesterday through a Google alert and thought I'd share:

http://konkan.tv/2008/03/29/mika-in-chhote-ustaad-28th-march-mauja-hai-mauja/

dcdeb

:naughty: He seems very popular and I see Shilpa Shetty in there too! He's not exactly energetic on stage, is he? :naughty:

I'll update my list...

The top three are good. Actually, my preference is in that exact order. :thumb_yello:

I'll update my list...

I think #2 is hilarious...

What about The Kind & Fine Bappleman: Incognito & Innuendo (part 4)??

I love this one

Am I going to Paris? Any apples going to Paris? To that ridiculously big concert I mean

Me? Paris? Am I mad?! No, not going!

Hell, even I'm feeling jealous now and I don't even fancy the concert (I hate those massive stadiums). I fancy meeting everyone. Buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Why don't you all go to Amsterdam on 8 Jul, for which I already have a ticket and really hope to go??

Anyone??????

Go on! Have you been to Holland before?

I'll go to Amsterdam. I enjoyed it there the last time and its not too far from home for me. Looking forward to see you then :naughty:

LDN in August?

better Brighton..or Dublin

Brighton in late September would (hopefully) be good for me :thumb_yello:

One of my colleagues, Shobna, reckons there is an article about Mika and his new album in the Asian paper she gets. Can't think how there would be anything about a new album espec in an Indian paper. I asked if it was about LICM but she insists it's not.

Anyway, she lives near me so she's going to pop it into my house sometime tonight, I told her I couldn't wait till tomorrow - I'll keep you posted.

Wow! An article from an Indian magazine. So he finally reached global fame. Now he only has to tour Oz to make his career perfect :newyear:

My cat is crazy :blink: . She was meant to have her surgery today but it didn't work because she was too excited/aggressive for the anesthesia. Now I'll have to try again in about 3 weeks :blink: . Good job Amy!

One of my colleagues, Shobna, reckons there is an article about Mika and his new album in the Asian paper she gets. Can't think how there would be anything about a new album espec in an Indian paper. I asked if it was about LICM but she insists it's not. :confused:

quote]

:roftl: :roftl: Made le laugh

Anybody going to the Spanish concerts? 18. & 19. July.

A few of the spanish girls are going to the Madrid one! Check with Queenie and TheBlackQueen, they are for sure.

Sorry but mentioning Radiohead who are veritable musical gods and Mika who hasn't even released his sophomore album yet in the same sentence is a joke IMO. :naughty:

Aaaah...assumptions and coming to rushed conclusions...The reason why I mentioned Radiohead was that they are having a gig in the same place in Amsterdam as Mika, just 7 days before:

http://www.radiohead.com/tourdates/1jul_amsterdam.html

Hence why I said that if radiohead sold 15.000 tix, I didn't think Mika would sell the same amount.

But while we're on the subject, I don't agree with what you said.

I don't think that that one should compare them, and therefore mentioning tem in the same sentence is a non-issue.

Radiohead are what they are, and Mika is a new comer, so he is what he is. It's not about who's bigger or better or anything, so I really don't see the problem by mentioning them together.

Hell, even if they were equally experienced and famous, they'd still be miles apart due to their styles, so it would be an inaccurate comparison!

I don't see why it would detract from Radiohead to mention Mika in the same sentence, or affect things in any way...It's not about how big each of them are:wink2:.

I'm too tired right now so I hope that my explanation makes sense and that I manage to put my point across the way I mean it...

I'll go to Amsterdam. I enjoyed it there the last time and its not too far from home for me. Looking forward to see you then :naughty:

Excellent, me too!! I will see you there then!

Great stuff:thumb_yello:

About Amsterdam, I've heard it wouldn't be a good idea to go there by car because of very limited parking spaces and too many bicycles ... any truth in that? Is it really so bad? Or is it just blah...

HAHAHHAAAAAAAA!!

Violet, you can come by car, I'm sure that it will be fiiiine.

Now go get yourself a ticket before they sell them all:roftl:

This is so cool!!!

HAHAHHAAAAAAAA!!

Violet, you can come by car, I'm sure that it will be fiiiine.

Now go get yourself a ticket before they sell them all:roftl:

This is so cool!!!

Don't laugh at me so loud :sneaky2:

And what makes you imply I might need a ticket? Maybe my question was just based on general interest... :mf_rosetinted:

Don't laugh at me so loud :sneaky2:

And what makes you imply I might need a ticket? Maybe my question was just based on general interest... :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: :roftl: General interest my a*r*s*e, hehe......I KNOW you're considering it, and you should come!!

Go on!

Even Sienna is going now! And Haeschen of course as she said...and all the lovely dutchies......

Don't worry Pip, we still have plenty of posts to go!

For anyone that cares, my friend has just left and brought the paper I mentioned earlier. I thought she would never go!

Anyway the article is about our Mika!

About him going to India for inspiration for the second album and getting into Hinduism! :boxed:

I hate it when he is away from London, I don't go anywhere where I would bump into him, but just like to know he is near, now India! :sneaky2: And for how long???

I'd transcribe it, but I can't be bothered. :naughty:

Well...let's make sure its the correct "Mika". In my early days of "Mika" information, internet searching, I always came across the Bollywood Mika.

Wasn't he the one who got into trouble for snogging that virginal girl in public? :naughty:

Don't worry Yop. Them people hasn't yet realised how wonderful he is. Soon they'll also join our side, the dark side.

Yes I was very PW-resistant, but I came over to the dark side after some charming on stage banter.

Has anyone noticed, we have around 2800 posts, but a huge number of views 16000 or something? Who is sneaking here to read? :sneaky2:

Indian Mika? :blink:

normal_Hrithik_166.jpg

:thumb_yello:

I think #2 is hilarious...

Me too. I like it.

My cat is crazy. She was meant to have her surgery today but it didn't work because she was too excited/aggressive for the anesthesia.

?? If she was aggressive why didn't they knock her out? Like with anesthesia? :doh:

Not sure I'd let these people operate on my cat. They don't sound too bright.

Don't worry Pip, we still have plenty of posts to go!

For anyone that cares, my friend has just left and brought the paper I mentioned earlier. I thought she would never go!

Anyway the article is about our Mika!

About him going to India for inspiration for the second album and getting into Hinduism! :boxed:

I hate it when he is away from London, I don't go anywhere where I would bump into him, but just like to know he is near, now India! :sneaky2: And for how long???

I'd transcribe it, but I can't be bothered. :naughty:

going on holidays to india now ? :blink::sneaky2: he really doesn't want to make this second fabulously fantastic albums he talks about :sneaky2::thumbdown:

going on holidays to india now ? :blink::sneaky2: he really doesn't want to make this second fabulously fantastic albums he talks about :sneaky2::thumbdown:

No it didn't say holiday, it said about him finding inspiration for album #2 there, you know, like the Beatles did.

Yes I was very PW-resistant, but I came over to the dark side after some charming on stage banter.

yes, it's all in the banter :wub2: when he looks like he's 12 and you just wanna take him in your arms and cudle him... well, that's how i was feeling at sommerset house, since it's the only time i saw him live... and 1st row, not bad for a first time, AND the strip-tease :wub2::naughty: he was playing Dr jekyll and mr hyde, and i loved that... weird psycho when singing and stripping (and struggling with his pants and shoes) and 12 yo child when talking to us...

No it didn't say holiday, it said about him finding inspiration for album #2 there, you know, like the Beatles did.

yeah right... i demand to see :sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2: this album better be good :sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

are we official yet ? :lmao: