Chicago, Minneapolis, Vanouver and San Francisco Lolllipop Girls

-Jennie-

My hair isn't blonde.

it's not exactly black either is it? :bleh: okay so maybe they choose girls with straight hair, because it's hard to fit curls under the wig :naughty:

I should really go to bed instead of making stupid conclusions lol

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it's not exactly black either is it? :bleh: okay so maybe they choose girls with straight hair, because it's hard to fit curls under the wig :naughty:

I should really go to bed instead of making stupid conclusions lol

haha, no its lighter than Mika's and darker than Vero's. I wouldn't worry about it, hair doesn't matter. Mine is fairly long and i still looped it up and managed to shove it under the wig lol.

haha, no its lighter than Mika's and darker than Vero's. I wouldn't worry about it, hair doesn't matter. Mine is fairly long and i still looped it up and managed to shove it under the wig lol.

I don't have hair so I can wear any colour !I have two wigs! one red and one blonde! so I look really natural in wigs!

lol nice one ;)

but why no hair? if i may ask?

Its called Alopecia , a genetic disorder from a chromosome and auto immune disorder related to Rheumatoid arthritis or Asthma . I lost all my hair at 4 years old and cannot grow it back because I have the genetic mutation in my DNA. Its fun tho! I can wear any wig and it looks like I have hair and not someone with hair wearing a wig! I have no eye lashes or eyebrows and I do not shave. never have and never will!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Its called Alopecia , a genetic disorder from a chromosome and auto immune disorder related to Rheumatoid arthritis or Asthma . I lost all my hair at 4 years old and cannot grow it back because I have the genetic mutation in my DNA. Its fun tho! I can wear any wig and it looks like I have hair and not someone with hair wearing a wig! I have no eye lashes or eyebrows and I do not shave. never have and never will!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

ahhh i see...

well no shaving must be great! ;)

That must be fun to be able to completely change your hair whenever you want to! And yes, no shaving must be wonderful.

and I am cute without hair too! I will show you a pic of that too!

maybe I can paint my head rainbow and look like an easter egg!

oh hehe! I am one of the few who saves time in the shower

i do get dry skin alot! but hey its great:) I love it! and don't own a razor !

hell yes you must save time in the shower! it takes me almost an hour to get my hair washed :thumbdown:

hell yes you must save time in the shower! it takes me almost an hour to get my hair washed :thumbdown:

yeah, my family makes fun of me because i take really long showers. but my hair is so long it takes forever to get the shampoo/conditioner in and out!

yeah, my family makes fun of me because i take really long showers. but my hair is so long it takes forever to get the shampoo/conditioner in and out!

yes...and for me to put cream on it after to make the curles to look ok!

they allways do what ever they feel like! :sneaky2: but recently they r kinda behaving ;)

yes...and for me to put cream on it after to make the curles to look ok!

they allways do what ever they feel like! :sneaky2: but recently they r kinda behaving ;)

ooh, what cream stuff do you use? I have tried to find stuff that will bring out the curls and make them look good but it never works and i end up pulling it up. I straightened my hair a bit before the mika concert but then it was drizzling and it started to curl again. but after a few hours under the wig it was just flattened. i kind of wish i could have met mika before that all happened...lol

ooh, what cream stuff do you use? I have tried to find stuff that will bring out the curls and make them look good but it never works and i end up pulling it up. I straightened my hair a bit before the mika concert but then it was drizzling and it started to curl again. but after a few hours under the wig it was just flattened. i kind of wish i could have met mika before that all happened...lol

oh yes! my hair got weird after to :naughty: thats why my pic with mika after that night isnt the BEST we had lol

te cream i use i bought in Israel! but its from italy or something.... u know what? i need to chec if i can find it nline to cause im not sure when ill b back to Israel :blink:

ill try check and if i find ill show u ;)

I sent in for this tooo :thumb_yello:

My longass pink hair can either work really against me or really for me though.

I sent a picture and a video of me dancing, i think it'll show I have no shame. :wink2:

I hope they havent picked the SF girls they needed yet.

aww, well if you every find it or something else that works. Let me know!

its called COLORAGE

its a grey bottle... i like it...makes the curls and the hair is soft...

lol look from a thread about lolipops we went to hair style :naughty:

I sent in for this tooo :thumb_yello:

My longass pink hair can either work really against me or really for me though.

I sent a picture and a video of me dancing, i think it'll show I have no shame. :wink2:

I hope they havent picked the SF girls they needed yet.

hello :)

well i applied for SF to... and didnt hear anyting yet...

its called COLORAGE

its a grey bottle... i like it...makes the curls and the hair is soft...

lol look from a thread about lolipops we went to hair style :naughty:

haha, yeah. the way i see it...us lollipops have to have nice hair and give advice to future lollipops on how to tame "wig hair" lol.:naughty:

it all makes sense, don't worry. we're completely on topic.:wink2: