Chicago, Minneapolis, Vanouver and San Francisco Lolllipop Girls

-Jennie-

Mika's people called me this morning!! She said they were interested in me and I told her that I wanted the position. She said that all I needed to do for now was be there at the venue by 5pm. Then she said she would call me again on Monday to give me all the details!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Thats fantastic! you are going to have so much fun! It will be AMAZING!!!!:thumb_yello::punk:

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika's people called me this morning!! She said they were interested in me and I told her that I wanted the position. She said that all I needed to do for now was be there at the venue by 5pm. Then she said she would call me again on Monday to give me all the details!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Wow, that's amazing! I'm happy for you!

You are going to have tons of fun!!:yay:

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

:yay: I knew they couldn't turn you down! I can't wait to see your dance and hear all about it!

but now I feel like a rejected Lollipop Girl....

Aw, you aren't going to the same show as Manda are you? Maybe they haven't decided on two girls from your show yet.

Hopefully we'll see some more MFCers get the job before the end of the tour.

Thanks, Christine. :D Your pm was one reason why I hurried and sent in my pictures...so I guess a thank you is in order. ;)

I am watching the Lollipop video from Montreal right now...trying to see the dance moves.

I am really hoping they won't see me and then tell me I am too short! I would bawl if they did that!

Thanks, Christine. :D Your pm was one reason why I hurried and sent in my pictures...so I guess a thank you is in order. ;)

I am watching the Lollipop video from Montreal right now...trying to see the dance moves.

I am really hoping they won't see me and then tell me I am too short! I would bawl if they did that!

They wont do that! Make sure you over exaggerate everything and SMILE. i forgot to smile a few times, i was too busy singing along! lol, i seriously couldn't help it, and nobody warned me of that! Jump and skip no mater what, it will be amazing!

Aw, you aren't going to the same show as Manda are you? Maybe they haven't decided on two girls from your show yet.

I'm going to Minneapolis, I think she's going to Chicago.

So maybe that's it? the Chicago concert is happening first, maybe they're figuring out LG's in order....

or at least I can hope. :sad:

LadyGodiva, that makes me feel better! I am always quite insecure about my height, so that's why I was nervous. I will keep in mind your advice. If you have anymore helpful advice, feel free to share, please!

iheartmika....oh, gosh, now I feel bad.... I wish there would have been a few more LG parts... :(

LadyGodiva, that makes me feel better! I am always quite insecure about my height, so that's why I was nervous. I will keep in mind your advice. If you have anymore helpful advice, feel free to share, please!

iheartmika....oh, gosh, now I feel bad for you all.... I wish there would have been a few more LG parts... :(

:sad: me too.

who all got the chicago part?

and minnapolis?

idk..

Oh Manda, don't even worry about it. They would never reject you when you arrived unless you were deceptive about your age or weight or something and couldn't fit into the dress. You're perfect for the role and I'm sure they'll be happy when they meet you. I keep hearing how nice Nadja is and you know what Mika is like.

Hopefully everything will work out well, Christine! From what I've seen, I should fit in the dress just fine.

Also Nadja was quite nice on the phone! I am eager to meet her in person... :)

i knew u will get it ;)

u look perfect for it ;)

i didnt hear anything .... :(