Chicago, Minneapolis, Vanouver and San Francisco Lolllipop Girls

-Jennie-

Sivan, they can't not pick you with those pictures! It shows how dedicated you are!

i am dedicated... lol what can i do?! i love mika... i love his colourfullness... i love everything :) he makes me ===> :D

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks as though none of the MFCers, except emeli.e, has been contacted.

*goes to work on Mika's gift thingie*

true... well we'll see! if not... its ok... we still have the amazing show to look farward to :punk:

Exactly. At least we tried, too... :)

yeah :) i just hope it wont b cold here in LA .... i dont want to wear anything on my costume like i had to in the UK... no fun :sneaky2:

i hope the sky will be bluuuue or violet sky? :naughty:

Mika's people called me this morning!! She said they were interested in me and I told her that I wanted the position. She said that all I needed to do for now was be there at the venue by 5pm. Then she said she would call me again on Monday to give me all the details!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Mika's people called me this morning!! She said they were interested in me and I told her that I wanted the position. She said that all I needed to do for now was be there at the venue by 5pm. Then she said she would call me again on Monday to give me all the details!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

congrats!!!! ever so coold! enjoy

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

wow cool !!!!Congratulations ! :thumb_yello:

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

OMG congrats!!!! That's soooo cool!!!! :punk: :punk: :punk: :punk:

but now I feel like a rejected Lollipop Girl....

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

:yay:you're perfect!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

told you so !! told you so !! told you so !!! :wink2: