Chicago, Minneapolis, Vanouver and San Francisco Lolllipop Girls

-Jennie-

Copied from MIKA myspace bulletin:

Hello!

If you think you've got the energy, pizzazz and moves to be a Lollipop Girl then come show us your stuff.

We're looking for 2 Lollipop girls to dance onstage with MIKA during the hit single "Lollipop" at his upcoming concerts in Chicago, Minneapolis, Vanouver and San Francisco for his sold out North American tour.

Please send in a photo and/or a short video footage. Please make sure to add your contact information as we will be contacting the winners directly.

Please e-mail all material to mika.lollipopgirls@gmail.com

Thanks

(Probably already posted by the time I do it but...)

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder if they'll have this comp for the London gigs? Not that I'd enter, I wouldn't be able to fit in a lollipop girl dress :sad: lol

Hm yeah I wonder. I probably wouldn't enter either but it''d still be exciting if they did!

omg omg omg omg i wanna doooooo ittttttttttttt

lol its allmost 4am here! everyone sleeping!!!! except me :shocked:

i wanna do SF so much .... esp cause i was suppose to and didnt at the end :(

i regret it till TODAY!

i'm not sure they would do it in london, he has plenty of friends who could do it... but maybe they would do it just to please fans...

depends how evil he decides to be :bleh: but yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't.. err, not to put anyone down :wink2:

omg omg omg omg i wanna doooooo ittttttttttttt

lol its allmost 4am here! everyone sleeping!!!! except me :shocked:

send your pic ! you will certainly be the first one, they won't do a "special selection", like christine said, i think they just have a look at the pics and see who could fit and who couldn't each time a message arrives... and once they have their 2 LGs, DONE !

send your pic ! you will certainly be the first one, they won't do a "special selection", like christine said, i think they just have a look at the pics and see who could fit and who couldn't each time a message arrives... and once they have their 2 LGs, DONE !

i SOOOOO hope! i sent an email.... :punk:

and im listening to LOLLIPOP now... LOL! im allready freaking out... dont know why i do it to myself :roftl:

It's just sad he didn't do the selection at any european gig

And for the new tour,I can only hope Lollipop stays on the setlist,so we mainlanders can get a chance

Sivan,hope u get the LG spot :thumb_yello:

well, it's kinda short notice... so it's not a lost cause for the end of february gigs ! :wink2:

It's just sad he didn't do the selection at any european gig

And for the new tour,I can only hope Lollipop stays on the setlist,so we mainlanders can get a chance

Sivan,hope u get the LG spot :thumb_yello:

LOLLIPOP is such a cute song... he has to keep it on the list!:cool: and thank you!

well, it's kinda short notice... so it's not a lost cause for the end of february gigs ! :wink2:

it was nice to see Lorna on stage in london :) i was like "hey!!! ITS LORNA!!! AWWW" :punk:

yes, it's more likely she and other friends of him will do it in london... unless they really want to please fans !

omg how can i go to sleep now?!?!

its 4am....lol i think ill just stay awake :bleh:

hopefully,I know it would be great for London

Did he have LG's for the brit gigs in december btw?

lorna was there in london :thumb_yello: but i don't know if they were any for the other dates, i know in europe (october-november), there weren't any LGs...

lorna was there in london :thumb_yello: but i don't know if they were any for the other dates, i know in europe (october-november), there weren't any LGs...

i know,none of the german gigs had LG's ...but I'm still hoping for it to remain on the set list

it's such a show tune,sums it all perfect up..for LICM

now if the next album is different...ah well