A little late, but its the thought that counts.

yogabear90

okay so i joined a really long time ago but idk if i ever introduced myself and let everyone know how i became a mika fan.

so here is the story behind my mika obsession:

i was watching "so you think you can dance" this summer and mika was a guest singer on the show. at first, i was like, "who the heck is mika," and "i like his pants." but anyway he started singing love today and it quickly made me start dancing. so i went on youtube the next day and searched mika to try and find that amazing, groovy song i had heard on the tv show. i ended up watching the music video and then about a million interviews with him and fell in love on the spot. before i knew it i was asking for his album for my birthday (i got it of course :naughty: ).

i have listened to that cd every day since my birthday in august. and i still am not tired of it.

now i have his album, piano book, and the DVD and absolutely cannot get enough Mika!! my friend even made me a mika poster for christmas and it is hanging up in my bedroom.

:mf_lustslow: I LOVE MIKA! :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! This is awesome!! We both discovered him the same way!! Yay, another "SYTYCD" Mika fan!! How exciting. Glad you decided to come back here.

USREPMFC-1.jpg

okay so i joined a really long time ago but idk if i ever introduced myself and let everyone know how i became a mika fan.

so here is the story behind my mika obsession:

i was watching "so you think you can dance" this summer and mika was a guest singer on the show. at first, i was like, "who the heck is mika," and "i like his pants." but anyway he started singing love today and it quickly made me start dancing. so i went on youtube the next day and searched mika to try and find that amazing, groovy song i had heard on the tv show. i ended up watching the music video and then about a million interviews with him and fell in love on the spot. before i knew it i was asking for his album for my birthday (i got it of course :naughty: ).

i have listened to that cd every day since my birthday in august. and i still am not tired of it.

now i have his album, piano book, and the DVD and absolutely cannot get enough Mika!! my friend even made me a mika poster for christmas and it is hanging up in my bedroom.

:mf_lustslow: I LOVE MIKA! :mf_lustslow: