2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

He told her that the MFC was going to become official, and that they were planning on organizing it, or something like that. Haha, sorry, I seemed to have caused a bit of mayhem with this yesterday..

:lmfao: I'm glad you texted me, it was funny to find out that we're going to become official in the middle of the restaurant while having lunch on the way home. :roftl: I think my jaw hit the table because I wasn't expecting that to be the text.

That's so awesome that all of you met AND had pizza out on the street followed with hot chocolate and munchkins! I'm so happy you made it up onto the stage! That's too cool! MFC random dance party! :naughty: That's so nice that you got to meet him too! :cheerful_h4h:

Titty!!!! It was so nice to meet you in Boston! :biggrin2: Thanks for helping to convince me to stay even though at some points I was going to walk off because I couldn't handle the security yelling at us like that anymore and how they were trying to kick us away no matter where we were. I'm sorry I didn't get to say bye to you!

Finkster - great reporting! Love the pics that went along with it! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb...where are you? Guess your family needs a dose of you first. I can wait a little longer. Thank you for being instrumental in NYC yesterday. :wub2:

Man, why do I have to try and post my pics after titty's? Hers are gorgeous and mine are mostly rubbish. Oh well!

So first I got out my camera when Mika came out before the show.

Mikafaraway.jpg

But then I realized he was pretty far away, and rather than trying to push through I just decided to talk to Andy.

Andysilly1.jpg

Here's Andy being a dork with the little squeaky toy I gave him. :naughty:

Andysilly2.jpg

And here's where Deb does a terrific job at cutting me out of the photo. Ha. Andy is still preoccupied with the squeaky toy.

debvero.jpg

Speaking of Deb, here she is talking to Vero. Vero got to be a lollipop girl again, and was fantastic. It was great meeting her, too.

debverojessmarilyne.jpg

Here is Deb, Vero, Jess (Finkster) and Maryline, I think. All lovely, lovely people.

crowd1.jpg

And the crowd. This was towards the evening already.

--Jack

Now it's time for Mika!

I only took photos during GK/LT, so yeah. It was almost impossible anyway, 'cause it was hard to focus/frame the shot since everyone was jumping.

Mika1.jpg

Mika2.jpg

Mika3.jpg

Mika4.jpg

Mika6.jpg

Oooooohhhhh yeah. I've got photography skillz, all right.

Mikadrum.jpg

Here, a half-naked Mika to distract you!

MikadrumCherisse.jpg

--Jack

cherisse.jpg

I love Cherisse.

Mikey.jpg

And Mikey!

Mika5.jpg

Not a great photo, but somehow I like it.

Mika7.jpg

This one just cracks me up.

Mika9.jpg

Mika's in fairly good focus for once, and he looks scared.

Mika8.jpg

This may not be the best Mika picture, but it sure shows off his jacket.

--Jack

OH YESS!! in the last few posts you can see the bracelets really well!! I remember making all of them and now they're on the hand of my favorite person pretty much ever. oh wow. I am so happy. Thank you for the MARVELOUS pics everybody! wow! they are sooo great!

What's up with the belt? How are we supposed to see his undies if he's going to keep his pants up?

lol lol lol you funny woman you!

ok... i had time to do groceries, make supper & clean up... still no report from dcdeb?? wonder if sunshine is back home yet