2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

:shocked: Good luck with your solo!

haha me too, I have to stay up chatching up in all the work I miss last week, even the weekend before the concerts, I didn't do much, I couldn't concentrate because I was so excited! :roftl:

My priorities were a little messed up last week,

1st Mika, 2nd University.

but hey, Mika only comes so often, homework was waiting for me when I got back. :mf_rosetinted:

I have to go do my laundry now, and other thing I have to catch up on!

See you later!

Oh, gosh, I can't agree more. I was the exact same way. But like you said, it isn't every day that we get to see Mika.

I actually loves your bracelets very much

Used to have some, but they fell and I made a wish :thumb_yello:

Wish I knew how to make them :tears:

Wanna make me one??? :naughty:

lol, maybe i should just make a video tutorial on how to make them.

:shocked: Good luck with your solo!

haha me too, I have to stay up chatching up in all the work I miss last week, even the weekend before the concerts, I didn't do much, I couldn't concentrate because I was so excited! :roftl:

My priorities were a little messed up last week,

1st Mika, 2nd University.

but hey, Mika only comes so often, homework was waiting for me when I got back. :mf_rosetinted:

I have to go do my laundry now, and other thing I have to catch up on!

See you later!

My priorities have been the same way. I have been off in lalamika land since the concert.Just for the sake of an example, i turned in a paper today, but i had to white out the title and write a new one because all i had written for the title was "title" lol, i changed it in time.

half of me hopes i get better, half of me wants to stay just like this!

[quote... i turned in a paper today, but i had to white out the title and write a new one because all i had written for the title was "title" lol, i changed it in time.

Up until yesterday I was making so many errors in my journal and on this site and other sites.

My journal has some many blocked out words. I don't even want to go back to my report on here to see how many errors were committed.:blush-anim-cl:

[quote... i turned in a paper today, but i had to white out the title and write a new one because all i had written for the title was "title" lol, i changed it in time.

Up until yesterday I was making so many errors in my journal and on this site and other sites.

My journal has some many blocked out words. I don't even want to go back to my report on here to see how many errors were committed.:blush-anim-cl:

Exactly! He makes you incoherent...even after its over. That is new to me lol.

That would be awesome :thumb_yello:

"Pay per lessons....lesson 1" :naughty:

oooh, its happening lol!:naughty::bleh::thumb_yello:

hahaha, great idea! i'm all in!

you all should come to brazil when he comes here. XD i know that'll sound too sensitive, i barely know you guys, but it won't be the same without the MFC. [and by MFC i mean all of you that i met in ny] =P

Omg, an MFC party bus?!

:roftl: That would be amazing! Nonstop Mika fun and madness!

Aww.:huglove:

I wish I would've talked to you more before the show. hah I don't remember really seeing you until after the show, but I remember you standing next to me when Mika came out in the afternoon.

Anyway, yea, MFCers really are the best, and I am so pleased to have met so many of you guys in NY! You're all great people! :huglove:

Okay, that was super sappy...:fish:

Omg, an MFC party bus?!

:roftl: That would be amazing! Nonstop Mika fun and madness!

Aww.:huglove:

I wish I would've talked to you more before the show. hah I don't remember really seeing you until after the show, but I remember you standing next to me when Mika came out in the afternoon.

Anyway, yea, MFCers really are the best, and I am so pleased to have met so many of you guys in NY! You're all great people! :huglove:

Okay, that was super sappy...:fish:

i wish i would've talked to you all more too. =P but when i first get to know a huge group and i'm a stranger to everyone, i get really shy. haha. i wasn't far from you in the line, i remember seeing your "i prayed for johny" sign a few times. ^^

yesterday i went to a nightclub here in brazil and they played "love today", only a few people knew it, but i danced and sang soo much, evend did the "choreography" at the "love love me" part. everyone must have thought i was completely crazy, lmao. XD

i wish i would've talked to you all more too. =P but when i first get to know a huge group and i'm a stranger to everyone, i get really shy. haha. i wasn't far from you in the line, i remember seeing your "i prayed for johny" sign a few times. ^^

yesterday i went to a nightclub here in brazil and they played "love today", only a few people knew it, but i danced and sang soo much, evend did the "choreography" at the "love love me" part. everyone must have thought i was completely crazy, lmao. XD

Yea, I get that way too, but Mika brings out the crazy, not so shyness in me. :lol3:

Haha, that sounds fun! xD I always spazz when I hear Mika, people definitely think I'm insane.

lol, maybe i should just make a video tutorial on how to make them.

My priorities have been the same way. I have been off in lalamika land since the concert.Just for the sake of an example, i turned in a paper today, but i had to white out the title and write a new one because all i had written for the title was "title" lol, i changed it in time.

:roftl: title! hahahaha! Yeah, I handed a paper in today, it was late...:blush-anim-cl:

I think the cool thing is that I'm starting to get back to my routine, but Mika's music doesn't sound the same! It's like every song became even MORE meaningful. It's like, if I want "a break from reality" for a while, I put on some Mika and the feeling comes back!

Oh, gosh, I can't agree more. I was the exact same way. But like you said, it isn't every day that we get to see Mika.

Yeah, I haven't slept much this week, because I had to catch up in so many things, but I don't regret a single minute! :mf_rosetinted:

Ciao Raf!! how are you today? i am sure he is comeing to Brasil too , very very soon, but we are happy if you come back to NY to see him again!!

FEEWWWW! Finally got to the end of this captivating thread. It's taken me all week to read about all your fantastic adventures. You Canadians and Americans know how to have a great mika time don't you?

Vero, I thououghly enjoyed reading every single entry of your review. You write so well...

HollyD, you looked smitten in that pic. I think that is what he does to you though itsn't it? Weak at the knees and dreamy. Ha! Just great, everyone who contributed.