2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

:lmao: You've seen it! It's on my myspace..and you commented! haha

I don't want to post it on here. Lurkers..bad picture..

It's horrible because Mika's hand got in the way of my friend's flash so the lighting is really weird, it's extreeeeemely close, and I just look BAD. Especially next to Mika.

ANYONE AND EVERYONE LOOKS BAD NEXT TO MIKA especially Brad Pitt :mf_rosetinted:

You may have shook his hand...but after the concert when I talked to him HE reached out and rubbed my arm.....ask Lucy - she saw him do it!!!!! SO :bleh:

yep!!!! HE was very touchy with HOLLY since the afternoon!!!!!!

HOnestly, I got a bit jealous! Sorry HOLLY :wink2:

Maybe he saw it on my eyes that he didn't want to get close to me

i saw you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was so cute. by the way, why didn't you show him your shoes!!!!??

i was in shock:naughty: lol i couldnt even ask him if he said chicken on jools holland:thumbdown: but i have a feeling he would tease us and say u decide:wub2: that little flirt! instead i asked him if he was doing any festivals this summer and he said he was in europe and i squealed and said yay and he said ur going and i said u will see me there!

i regret listening to my friend and going home right after the concert!:thumbdown: she didnt even let me say good bye to u guys:thumbdown: and she like midway state more than mika :thumbdown:x1000 and notice she never joined the mfc like she said she would not good not goooood and we havent even really talked since the concert:naughty:

Wasn't her name Maddie???? She was so sweet and cool......

OMG - but she has no TASTE in music..... OBVIOUSLY :mf_rosetinted:

i regret listening to my friend and going home right after the concert!:thumbdown: she didnt even let me say good bye to u guys:thumbdown: and she like midway state more than mika :thumbdown:x1000 and notice she never joined the mfc like she said she would not good not goooood and we havent even really talked since the concert:naughty:

really????

i was wondering about her this afternoon!!

he had beautiful hair

i was in shock:naughty: lol i couldnt even ask him if he said chicken on jools holland:thumbdown: but i have a feeling he would tease us and say u decide:wub2: that little flirt! instead i asked him if he was doing any festivals this summer and he said he was in europe and i squealed and said yay and he said ur going and i said u will see me there!

i remember that too. didn't he say to you: are you from there??

yep!!!! HE was very touchy with HOLLY since the afternoon!!!!!!

HOnestly, I got a bit jealous! Sorry HOLLY :wink2:

Maybe he saw it on my eyes that he didn't want to get close to me

It's okay. I was jealous of my arm :lmao: Now everytime I see that shirt I am like, MIKA'S HAND WAS ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!! :wub2:

what?!!!!

I do!!! I pretty much remember what he said to almost everyone. I was paying so much attention to him!! I bet he was a bit scared!!!!

I can't beleive the WAY I was looking at him! My parents were like GAWD HOLLY could you be any more....... :wub2:

I can't beleive the WAY I was looking at him! My parents were like GAWD HOLLY could you be any more....... :wub2:

my parents are about to ship me off to timbucktoo cuz of this obsession:roftl: holly i wish i could trade places with austin right now! how awsome would that be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!