Diana

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I found the picture here

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10032&highlight=European+Music+Awards

I've got to learn more sophisticated moves than 'cut and paste'!!

I know what you mean, how does everybody do all that kind off computerwizzarding:shocked: I guess i'm stuck too at the copy/paste thing :wink2:

when they play the original version of 'Satellite ' at the horrible grocery store where I work, it doesn't sound right- MIka's version is so much better!

Another confession: I have over 100 YouTube videos of his performances/demos, and over 100 of his Interviews /misc saved on YouTube.

They used to be kind of in order, but they've gotten out of hand. All the interviews he does in French are first in my interview section, I play it in the background while I "study"

if anyone wants to look, go to leonita5656 on YouTube.

Hello Miek. Haven't seen you before. How's you?

He Clare, i'm just learning to handle the oldlings thread, but i'm getting better:thumb_yello: But it always seems that i have to stop when i'm getting the hang of it :thumbdown:

I found the picture here

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10032&highlight=European+Music+Awards

I've got to learn more sophisticated moves than 'cut and paste'!!

leona

do you want it as yr avatar?

save it in yr pc

resize it with the programme you have got in yr pc because avater are allowed only if small size

then go to 'my accont'

change avatar

browse yr pc till you find it

and upload

OR

to upload a pic in yr post

2 choices

1. save pic in yr pc

scroll the page down

find 'manage attachment'

follow instruction

2. save it in yr pc

upload it in http://www.photobucket.com (create yr own account there and follow instructions)

copy IMG code when the pic is uploaded in photobucket

paste that code in yr post body

He Clare, i'm just learning to handle the oldlings thread, but i'm getting better:thumb_yello: But it always seems that i have to stop when i'm getting the hang of it :thumbdown:

I see you haven't been joined very long. I joined last April.

when they play the original version of 'Satellite ' at the horrible grocery store where I work, it doesn't sound right- MIka's version is so much better!

Another confession: I have over 100 YouTube videos of his performances/demos, and over 100 of his Interviews /misc saved on YouTube.

They used to be kind of in order, but they've gotten out of hand. All the interviews he does in French are first in my interview section, I play it in the background while I "study"

OK, will do. I think I have seen just about all the interviews on youtube. I only recently got a youtube account so that I could keep track of what I had already see. My favourites are still the chubby bunny one b/c he sang the line "I like big butts" and the Roxercise one.

hello, Miek. This is a great thread, only if you miss a few days it takes a while to get caught up!

Nice to meet you.

--another thing, technology-wise-- I just realized that people's avatars/signatures change in all their old previous postings too.

I liked some of the old ones! But I still haven't even gotten a single picture of myself to put on here. There is one of me & friend waiting for HOB concert, I'll see if I can paste it here.

Leona

did you realize that all interviews in popworld have disappeared?

and a french interview during a talk show too? when he speaks to Jane Birkin?

i've got this last one if you want

but not popworld, alas!!!:shocked:

I haven't figured out how you guys have the running video in your siggy either.:boxed:

Me neither :boxed:

leona

do you want it as yr avatar?

save it in yr pc

resize it with the programme you have got in yr pc because avater are allowed only if small size

then go to 'my accont'

change avatar

browse yr pc till you find it

and upload

OR

to upload a pic in yr post

2 choices

1. save pic in yr pc

scroll the page down

find 'manage attachment'

follow instruction

2. save it in yr pc

upload it in http://www.photobucket.com (create yr own account there and follow instructions)

copy IMG code when the pic is uploaded in photobucket

paste that code in yr post body

Clever Oldling!!! :wub2:

That's a nice one Wendy :thumb_yello:

Thanks - thats the first time I have managed that!!!! :D

I see you haven't been joined very long. I joined last April.

Yes, i've not been here for long, but i'm an addict now! It's gone bad, i just asked my husband to makr dinner, so i can stay on longer :wink2: I'm a bad wife and mother :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, i've not been here for long, but i'm an addict now! It's gone bad, i just asked my husband to makr dinner, so i can stay on longer :wink2: I'm a bad wife and mother :blush-anim-cl:

lucky fan!

my husband would just throw me out of the main door with all my stuff (mikaish and not)!!!:roftl: :roftl: