• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
hey chubbies!!! it's been ages since I came here!! how's mah family?

Heeey, i just wrote about you in that game thread i made (saying good words about the previous who has posted) And i mentioned this thread too.. How are you>:wub2:

• 1 month later...

FAMILYYYYYYY !!! (guess I should be ashamed of myself now !! :S) OMGG I MISSED YOU SO BAAAAD ! hope that some of you remember me, after all !! I really missed you guys !! I'm really sorry of my sudden disappearance, but it was totally out of my hands ! I'm really looking forward to stay like forever now haha

LOVE YOU GUYS !! <33

FAMILYYYYYYY !!! (guess I should be ashamed of myself now !! :S) OMGG I MISSED YOU SO BAAAAD ! hope that some of you remember me, after all !! I really missed you guys !! I'm really sorry of my sudden disappearance, but it was totally out of my hands ! I'm really looking forward to stay like forever now haha

LOVE YOU GUYS !! <33

Long time no see . . .

bj_bunny.jpg

Awww I knooow ! and I can't feel worse, but I swear it was completly out of my hands !!

But heeey I'm back :thumb_yello: and will come more often I SWEAR ! haha and you remembered me !!! I'm so happy !!!

how have you been ?? =)

Don't feel bad; just kidding around.

I haven't been on this thread for ages either! :teehee:

Hahaha I got it :P

Ye, I see that this thread it's pretty abandoned =/ what happened ??

And I heard you were going to the gig in New York ?! 'Cuz I'm almost 100% sure I'm going too and it's my first Mika gig EVEEEER I'm so excited !! I'm actually just going 'cuz june 23rd is my birthday and I'd never pardon myself if I missed it !!

Oh good Lucy, maybe I'll see you there (my 2nd one) . . . I get pretty excited too.

You know, I'm older, so bringing some family with me to keep me out of trouble.

What a terrific way to celebrate your birthday!

OMG I know, right ?? I know this would be like my bestest birthday ever haha :blush-anim-cl:

Who cares the age ?!?! I bet you'll have as much fun as me !!! Lucky you, your 2nd gig !! Gosh, I really hope to get a chance for a picture or something, so the trip'd totally worth it (tho, going to the gig would be just fine :D)

By the moment, I think I'm going all by myself =/ (which scares me a bit, 'cuz I've never been to NY in my whole life xD) but maybe I'm bringing a friend with me, I really hope we can work this out !!