Hi Chanelle :) So how long have you been here for?

I've been here since Saturday :)

hi there! welcome to mfc!

holy smokes.. you've been here since saturday and you already have 400 + posts??? wow

i've been here since august... you'll catch up with me in 1 or 2 days :roftl:

hi there! welcome to mfc!

holy smokes.. you've been here since saturday and you already have 400 + posts??? wow

i've been here since august... you'll catch up with me in 1 or 2 days :roftl:

You have no idea how many people have commented on how many posts I have in such a short time LOL

I try to explain that I'm just a chatterbox, that's pretty normal with me LOL I've averaged about 100 posts a day LOL But it doesn't take me long cause I type really fast LOL

Hi :) Thanks for the welcome!

aww thats good!

im pretty good, to . im really tired though:bleh:

hey you! how are you doing? we may have another MFCer joining us:)

he works with Ritchie and was playing LICM all day in the kitchen of the pub!

so hopefully soon!:)

let you know!

great to see you tonight:) its awesome seeing people who went to the Vancouver concert signing up! woot!

aww thats good!

im pretty good, to . im really tired though:bleh:

yah I'm pretty tired too, but I have work to do :)

oh gosh, im tired too. but looks like im gonna be studying all night...:thumbdown:

Well I already got 3 of my 6 overdue assignments done today, so I'm feeling accomplished, but I still have some more to do before I go to bed tonight too. Right now though...

I'm eating dinner..

Wait for it...

I'm having...

CHICKEN!

Well I already got 3 of my 6 overdue assignments done today, so I'm feeling accomplished, but I still have some more to do before I go to bed tonight too. Right now though...

I'm eating dinner..

Wait for it...

I'm having...

CHICKEN!

Have a good dinner :naughty:

I'm off now. Way over on the east coast it's almost 1:30. I get no sleep anymore because of MFC...lol.

Canadian sterotypes are soo funny, and only true when other Canadians say them..

(hint hint americans.)

:naughty:

and <3KP&MIKA<3 (sorry i dont know your name yet!) what does your username mean, like its <3MIKA what the first name?

HAhaha, no problem. I'm Mehgan, Megs, etc.. Whatever! Hahha!

Well you get the <3MIKA part, but the <3KP is for Kalan Porter. Hahha, I don't know if you know who he is but hes this adorable singer and insane strings player! hehhe!

Have a good dinner :naughty:

I'm off now. Way over on the east coast it's almost 1:30. I get no sleep anymore because of MFC...lol.

mmmchicken..it's so yummy.

I hear what you say, I don't think I've gotten to bed before 2am since I started here. And that's EARLY, usually till 4am LOL

I'm eating dinner..

Wait for it...

I'm having...

CHICKEN!

hi sweets! I am watching Dr who! i will be online soon!

:wub2: :wub2:

This new thread is VERY SHINY!

Hahha!

Just wanted to pop into my geographic location thread!

Hello all!

I'm Megs!

I live in Calgary and got to see the Vancouver show and it was amazing! Wow! So anyway!

Talk soon :wink2:

ZOMG ANOTHER PERSON FROM CALGARY-LAND!!! That makes...three!!!! Yee-freakin' haw' date=' Mika fans! :yay:

I know exactly what you are saying. We had a wicked cold snap here in January, like -40 degree daytime highs. Most public schools were closed, but ohhhhh no university lectures still went on. UHG! There are good sides and bad sides to post secondary ahah!

Um, yeah. I ran off to California during that. Cheers.

:surfing:

Well you get the <3MIKA part' date=' but the <3KP is for Kalan Porter. [/quote']

Watch out, uhsofamous will fight you for Kalan Porter ;)

Were you at his recent show?

AWESOME! We're like the 3 MIKATEERS! Ahahahha! BOO! I'm sorry i'm so tired.

I'm totally jealous that you went to Cali... Thats awesome. I went to vancouver 3 weeks ago....

OH MY GOD! Another Kalan Porter and Mika! Thats hilarious!

Yeah I was at his show last thursday... I was really disappointed, but I love him anyway!

:mf_lustslow:

AWESOME! We're like the 3 MIKATEERS! Ahahahha! BOO! I'm sorry i'm so tired.

I'm totally jealous that you went to Cali... Thats awesome. I went to vancouver 3 weeks ago....

OH MY GOD! Another Kalan Porter and Mika! Thats hilarious!

Yeah I was at his show last thursday... I was really disappointed' date=' but I love him anyway!

:mf_lustslow:[/quote']

For the longest time, I was the only one in Alberta who posted regularly. :tears:

What part of Calgary are you in?

For the longest time, I was the only one in Alberta who posted regularly. :tears:

What part of Calgary are you in?

YAY! This is so exciting!

I'm in the southwest, Westhills/Signal Hill area:thumbdown: (I hate it here) You?

YAY! This is so exciting!

I'm in the southwest' date=' Westhills/Signal Hill area:thumbdown: (I hate it here) You?[/quote']

Southeast, near where Deerfoot meets Peigan Trail. Uhsofamous is by Southecentre Mall, methinks.

We should have a Mika party! *whips out the DVD, and brings lollipops for all*

Did you like the Vancouver gig? I was one of the lollipop girls. :wub2:

Southeast, near where Deerfoot meets Peigan Trail. Uhsofamous is by Southecentre Mall, methinks.

We should have a Mika party! *whips out the DVD, and brings lollipops for all*

Did you like the Vancouver gig? I was one of the lollipop girls. :wub2:

You know you would HAVE to record video of that, right? A MikaMeet?

Heh heh :)

Yeah yeah I know exactly where that is! Cool! We are all so close! hahah!

Definitely a Mika party, i'm down! Especially if there are lollipops!

Dude, how'd you score that gig? I enjoyed it so much it was amazing. Oooooo, I wish I could relive it everyday! I've been sad everyday since it ended! And i'm still finding confetti in places I didn't even know I had!:thumb_yello:

Definitely a Mika party' date=' i'm down! Especially if there are lollipops!

Dude, how'd you score that gig? I enjoyed it so much it was amazing. Oooooo, I wish I could relive it everyday! I've been sad everyday since it ended! And i'm still finding confetti in places I didn't even know I had!:thumb_yello:[/quote']

apparently you're suffering from PMD....Post-Mika Depression ;)

Seriously' date=' that'd be amazing! A (as of right now) 3 person "MikaMeet"! Hahhah! ROCK ON!:punk:[/quote']

Totally would, that's why you'd have to record it :)

You know you would HAVE to record video of that, right? A MikaMeet?

You ain't that far away, gal! Get thy self on an aeroplane! :punk:

Definitely a Mika party' date=' i'm down! Especially if there are lollipops!

Dude, how'd you score that gig? I enjoyed it so much it was amazing. Oooooo, I wish I could relive it everyday! I've been sad everyday since it ended! And i'm still finding confetti in places I didn't even know I had!:thumb_yello:[/quote']

We all should meet up one of these days, for coffee or something. And as for the lollipop girl thing, Mika's people had a contest on MySpace and I got lucky. :biggrin2:

It was a fscking awesome experience.

Moi:

IMG_0385.jpg

apparently you're suffering from PMD....Post-Mika Depression ;)

Totally would, that's why you'd have to record it :)

Its true! I'm still upset. Yeah, but it was just so amazing! Hhehehe, I still giggle at the sweetness!

Oh man, we should do like a webcam live feed thing. That way everyone can join the paaaaaaaaartay! Hahha!

Totally, it'd be great. Seriously, all my friends think i'm mad with my Mika and KP love, they just don't get it... But who cares! Hahah!

Thats just an awesome experience, wow! I was totally jealous of all you lollipop girls! Hahah! I'm SO ENVIOUS!

You ain't that far away, gal! Get thy self on an aeroplane! :punk:

You're right, I'm not that far, who knows!!!

Its true! I'm still upset. Yeah' date=' but it was just so amazing! Hhehehe, I still giggle at the sweetness!

Oh man, we should do like a webcam live feed thing. That way everyone can join the paaaaaaaaartay! Hahha![/quote']

Now you're thinking, girl!!! :) We could post a link to a cam site, like camerades if it's still up and post the link and everyone could chat to us via the forum :) we could make a webcam thread! LOL