So yeah... the Habs are eliminated....

*runs off to corner and cries*

oh cool.. do you have it now?

I have it at home but I don't have wi-fi at home so I don't use it for internet yet... We're moving in a month so no use having it installed here, we're gonna wait till we're in our new appartment.

I heard that New Kids on the Block will be in Montreal on Sept 20 !???!

This reunion is the most random thing ever....

This is totally to make money...

but where do they put the kittylitter? :boxed:

i'm not walking under that tree!!

:roftl::roftl:

Can't wait for my birthday party tomorrow. My birthday was Wednesday but figured that I'd have the party on the weeknd so that people could actually come. It's going to be at Laser Quest...so much fun and never gets old.

It's going to be Mika themed with a Mika cake...yay:thumb_yello:

Hope you had fun at your party !

:woot_jump: Canadian NKOTB fans, the tickets are in pre-sale tomorrow and regular sale saturday :punk:

I'm just not sure about the price... I have so many concerts planned already...

I wanna go :wub2:

:woot_jump: Canadian NKOTB fans, the tickets are in pre-sale tomorrow and regular sale saturday :punk:

I'm just not sure about the price... I have so many concerts planned already...

I wanna go :wub2:

I can't believe they are back :boxed:

Hey, will you go? I think the price minimum is 65$.

And Madonna will be in Montreal on october!

Caro et Cassiopée, I received the tickets for Simple Plan! I will send you an email for the details.

Caro et Cassiopée, I received the tickets for Simple Plan! I will send you an email for the details.

The minimum price is much cheaper but the better seats are 75$...so I don't know what to do... Like I said I have a lot of concerts planned and I want to go to Osheaga too...

Good :thumb_yello: I will check my mail later!

Hey... I'm back on MFC after maybe a whole month!!! It feels good to be back... Are you all going to meet? I'm so jealous :blink: but I'm too young to like NKOTB, I don't know this group very much. I hope I'll meet you soon in a concert in Montreal. Which upcoming gig are you interested in, you Montrealers?

Hey... I'm back on MFC after maybe a whole month!!! It feels good to be back... Are you all going to meet? I'm so jealous :blink: but I'm too young to like NKOTB, I don't know this group very much. I hope I'll meet you soon in a concert in Montreal. Which upcoming gig are you interested in, you Montrealers?

There's just the 3 of us going. We bought our seats together. I'm a big concert lover so here's my upcoming concerts:

May 20th: Sam Roberts

June 6th: Death Cab for Cutie

July: maby Festival d'été de Québec depending on the artists going

August 3-4: maybe Osheaga (depending the weather)

August 26th: Simple Plan

September 5th: Oasis

October 20th: Coldplay

November 5th: Feist

And I hope some outside concerts during the Jazz fest or les Francopholies! Ouf!

Hello, bon retour parmis nous!

I will see some concerts this summer. Like every year, Festival de Jazz de Montréal, les Francofolies et le Festival de montgolfières de St-jean . I have tickets for Simple Plan and Celine Dion. And I will try to buy tickets for Madonna and Coldplay.:punk:

(I should change my signature, but I don't have the time! :bleh:)

Claudine and Cassiopée

About Simple Plan... Someone told me that because they are going to be at home the guys are going to play during at least 2 hours!

Allo Caro,

si c'est vrai, super! :punk: Plus, je crois les 2 premières parties si ma mémoire est bonne... ça sera une bonne soirée!

Allo Caro,

si c'est vrai, super! :punk: Plus, je crois les 2 premières parties si ma mémoire est bonne... ça sera une bonne soirée!

Oh que oui ca va être bon j'ai vraiment hâte :punk:

C'est une bonne source qui me l'a dit donc c'est pas mal sûr que c'est vrai :wink2:

Canadians! It's a lovely day where I am! How about you?

Did you read in Mika's myspace blog that he went to see Tegan and Sara in concert at the Terminal 5 in New York?

Vancouver/Montreal based artists Tegan and Sara!! :punk:

Go Canadian Talent!

Canadians! It's a lovely day where I am! How about you?

Did you read in Mika's myspace blog that he went to see Tegan and Sara in concert at the Terminal 5 in New York?

Vancouver/Montreal based artists Tegan and Sara!! :punk:

Go Canadian Talent!

Yeah...I read that. And smiled the whole way through:biggrin2: