thank you! we think she is very special! :wub2::wub2: she is in loveeeeeeee with my hubby. she cries when she can't see him!

Oh my goodness...how sweet.

I know that some people say that women are good with kids/animals. But there are some men that are the same way...

Oh my goodness...how sweet.

I know that some people say that women are good with kids/animals. But there are some men that are the same way...

well.... she likes men lol as we speak, he is on the couch and he fell asleep.. they are sharing a pillow .... should i be jealous??? :naughty:

well.... she likes men lol as we speak, he is on the couch and he fell asleep.. they are sharing a pillow .... should i be jealous??? :naughty:

How precious:wub2:

Haha...that dog doesn't have as long as a history with your husband...don't worry...hehe

How precious:wub2:

Haha...that dog doesn't have as long as a history with your husband...don't worry...hehe

:naughty::naughty: i guess not! they are already on different pillows lol i guess she got too hot!

hello all!

if you are planning something for this summer... it would be great!!!!

my calendar is filling up really quickly though (why is it always like that in the summer???)

i'm game for anything in montreal area... even if it's just a supper! i'll have chicken :mf_rosetinted::naughty::naughty:

and... let me introduce to you my new daughter.....

Mysha!!

mysha14may20-1.jpg

she looks just like me!!! well ok... she has more hair then i do... oh and her eyes are blue and mine are green/brown ... but i swear we do look alike!!! :mf_rosetinted:

aaaawwww! Mysha is sooo CUTE!!!!! :wub2:

I love puppies! I bet she is super playful!

thank you! lurking in the canadian thread huh???

good morning to you!! :thumb_yello:

:naughty: What can I say,, I love Canadians :wub2:

And good evening to you!! How are you and what's Mysha doing?

:naughty: What can I say,, I love Canadians :wub2:

And good evening to you!! How are you and what's Mysha doing?

and now it's good morning to me and good evening to you!

we are doing fine.. except today she will be alone for 3 hours...

she is not a fan of being alone yet (well we do have 2 cats to keep her company lol)

and now it's good morning to me and good evening to you!

we are doing fine.. except today she will be alone for 3 hours...

she is not a fan of being alone yet (well we do have 2 cats to keep her company lol)

Good Morning!! :punk:

You get up and I go to bed.. :roftl:

The cats will keep her occupied..

staringcontest.jpg

I posted a bulletin on myspace saturday but just in case someone who's not my myspace friend would like to join us I decided to post it here as well.

It's been a few months since Mika's last concert in Montreal and we don't know when he'll be back. A few of the Montreal's MFCers already said they'd like to meet and do smth all together. I don't know exactly what and when at the moment but I need to know who might want to come and if you have ideas.

For now we have these ideas:

• Watch the DVD
  • Go to La Ronde (a six-flags)
  • Go to the restaurant
  • Picnic in a park
  • Glissades d'eau à Bromont, Pointe-Calumet
  • Camping ( fun but it will be difficult to plan)
  • you set a dollar limit, something cheap (ie $2, $5, $10...whatever the limit may be...) and then you have an hour to find a funny gift with that money...without going over
  • A cruise on the St-Laurent

Any more ideas or an idea where we could all watch the dvd?

I am SOOOOOOOOO up for this !!! All of these are great ideas, whatever we chose, I'm in !!!

Play Chubby Bunny

:naughty:

Thanks. I started out as a photgrapher this year (grade 11) and next year I'm going to be photo editor!!! Only one year and already near the top of the ladder. The staff advisor said I was chosen because me, and a couple other photographers, were actually responsible, took good photos etc. The others said they would take pictures and wouldn't show up and stuff.

So far, it looks like my duties are: being in charge of all the photographers. Also, when photographers submit photos I get to go through them and choose the good ones.

It's a good way to end high school!!!

Cool !!! Congrats to you !!!

We're going to Quebec City and Tadoussac :original:

So you won't be in our awesome city of Montréal ? :(... but really Québec City is GORGEOUS and I hear Tadoussac is very beautiful as well !!!

hello all!

if you are planning something for this summer... it would be great!!!!

my calendar is filling up really quickly though (why is it always like that in the summer???)

i'm game for anything in montreal area... even if it's just a supper! i'll have chicken :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

and... let me introduce to you my new daughter.....

Mysha!!

mysha14may20-1.jpg

she looks just like me!!! well ok... she has more hair then i do... oh and her eyes are blue and mine are green/brown ... but i swear we do look alike!!! :mf_rosetinted:

aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she's ADORABLE !!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOO up for this !!! All of these are great ideas, whatever we chose, I'm in !!!

:naughty:

So you won't be in our awesome city of Montréal ? :(... but really Québec City is GORGEOUS and I hear Tadoussac is very beautiful as well !!!

aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she's ADORABLE !!!!

i know, it's horrible, but i'm sooo excited. I just hope I can meet up wif you guys soon...:eek: Well, is anyone going to niagara falls this summer?

Thanks so much!!!

oh and by the way... NYC was awesomely awesome !!! I love this city :wub2:

Cool!!! I was going to ask how it was but...by the looks of it...it was really good.

post #500

just keeping the tradition alive! :bleh:

Ooohhh...congrats!!! Yay...500!!!