Well...

canada post has the word 'canada' in it.

and fedex does not.

:dunno::teehee:

:teehee:

Canada post is great for sending stuff, but its crap on receiving!!!

Does that make it crap all around?

What about Purolator? :das:

I feel like that sounds more like a injection than a shipping company.

well basically, you send something using canada post, it'll be cheap and they get it to where ever your going. See, all the mail has to go through the border, so they get it to the border quick, let's say your sending something to the states, and then the US mail takes it from the border to where ever your sending it FAST. because their post is good like that.

BUT

if someone is sending something from the States to you, in Vancouver, they US mail sends it to the canadian border fast, and then when canada post gets it, they are hella slow... I have no idea why. My dad said a long time ago, ALL mail to canada was first sent to Montreal for sorting and then AFTER to where ever else in canada, like Van. So maybe that's why it takes forever because all the mail gets sent to headquarters before its sent to you.

shizzy.

Theres a useless post, I have no idea if i'm even right. Its just an educated guess, also known as BS.

:lol3: Purolator comes to the door, but you have to sign on the screen thing, and I always F**k up my signature and the guy gives me dirty looks. :roftl:

:teehee: I do too.

well basically, you send something using canada post, it'll be cheap and they get it to where ever your going. See, all the mail has to go through the border, so they get it to the border quick, let's say your sending something to the states, and then the US mail takes it from the border to where ever your sending it FAST. because their post is good like that.

BUT

if someone is sending something from the States to you, in Vancouver, they US mail sends it to the canadian border fast, and then when canada post gets it, they are hella slow... I have no idea why. My dad said a long time ago, ALL mail to canada was first sent to Montreal for sorting and then AFTER to where ever else in canada, like Van. So maybe that's why it takes forever because all the mail gets sent to headquarters before its sent to you.

shizzy.

Theres a useless post, I have no idea if i'm even right. Its just an educated guess, also known as BS.

Oh, you make me laugh.

Today, I decided I wanted to dip dye my hair magenta. But when I mentioned it to my mom, she totally shot me down and went off on a long, angry schpeel. Apparently, she's the reason I can even cut my hair in the first place since my dad's family is "super religious". :annoyed_h4h: Ugh.

:teehee: I do too.

Oh, you make me laugh.

Today, I decided I wanted to dip dye my hair magenta. But when I mentioned it to my mom, she totally shot me down and went off on a long, angry schpeel. Apparently, she's the reason I can even cut my hair in the first place since my dad's family is "super religious". :annoyed_h4h: Ugh.

ohhhhh, just go to the drug store and buy the magenta 'colour rays' its like 12$, then go dye it in your bathroom, and wear a tuque for a while...... :wink2:

ohhhhh, just go to the drug store and buy the magenta 'colour rays' its like 12$, then go dye it in your bathroom, and wear a tuque for a while...... :wink2:

:biggrin2: That's exactly what I was thinking. Besides, it's not like that stuff is permanent. Although maybe I should wait til after my uncle's wedding. Indian people are known for being dramatic, and I've already shamed the family by wearing odd clothing and having short hair. Not to mention the whole does-speak-Punjabi factor. :teehee:

I got my health card renewed yesterday (it wasn't half as boring/painful as getting my passport renewed). I check of the option for the organ donation/research and felt like I contributed something to the world. Which, in a sense, I suppose I have.

I got my health card renewed yesterday (it wasn't half as boring/painful as getting my passport renewed). I check of the option for the organ donation/research and felt like I contributed something to the world. Which, in a sense, I suppose I have.

Good for you! I'm rather insistent about organ donation. The idea of disposing of a body with perfectly good organs, thus causing a second life to be lost at the same time, just doesn't make sense in my head AT ALL.

Not to start a moral flame war, or anything. :teehee:

:lol3: Purolator comes to the door, but you have to sign on the screen thing, and I always F**k up my signature and the guy gives me dirty looks. :roftl:

he comes to work every day... i sign and add a smily next to my name ;o)

Harumph - being an immigrant I am not allowed to donate over here!!

:shocked: really? i didn't know that

Congrats! :clap:

Good for you! I'm rather insistent about organ donation. The idea of disposing of a body with perfectly good organs, thus causing a second life to be lost at the same time, just doesn't make sense in my head AT ALL.

Not to start a moral flame war, or anything. :teehee:

Me too. In fact, when I was little, I told my parents that when I grew up, I won't to be an organ doner. Little me thought it was an actual profession and people regrew organs. :teehee:

Harumph - being an immigrant I am not allowed to donate over here!!

That doesn't make sense. I'm sure they do all sorts of screening before sticking it into someone. :sneaky2: I'm also angry about the whole gays-can't-donate-blood issue. Canada's having a serious blood shortage!