Ooh, relay for life, those are fun! I wanted to do it this year but I couldn't...:sad:

That's too bad.

It was fun though...from 10am to 10pm, the backfeild of our school had so much stuff...performances (some great ones), games...

Plus no school for a whole day. Awesome. Hanging out with friends until 10 at night. Awesome. Your mom bringing you a DELUXE poutine. Very Awesome. Waiting until you come home to go to the bathroom...well that's just stupid.

I even got me and some of my friends to do that finger star thing (like in the "Happy Ending" music video...)

Oooohh, it sounds fun...the ones here go on all night! 7 pm to 7 am, I think. Sooo much fun.

Really? That sounds good (the 7 to 7 thing)

Yeah the performances were so great. There were a bunch of students who are in a brekdancing crew who did an awesome performance. My best friend sang a song and she was so GOOD...never knew she could sing THAT well. There was also a duet (the guy that was in the duet auditioned for Canadian Idol...). But I think the best performance was the teacher's band!!!

Wait...me and a couple of friends picked up a Cosmo magazine that someone had brought and were reading through it and laughing at all the ridiculous stuff in it...

Haha, I love Cosmo. It's so ridiculous.

My English teacher's in a band. He's pretty much the coolest guy ever.

Oh my goodness, that' so cool.

The "lead singr" of the teacher's band is my Media Studies teacher (and last year was my history teacher). He's pretty cool as well...he's also 6'6"!!!

Not to mention, my mom (who walked right past security) brought my little one year old baby brother to see everyone. And I went over showed him my brother. And he started playing peekaboo with his baseball hay with my brother...and my little brother was laughing and smiling so much at him. He was pretty much the only person, besides me and my mom, who he smiled at the whole time...until after he ate of course...

My mom said it's probably because he has kids and I was like "that's true" since his daughter is just a bit younger than my baby brother. But still it was so adorable...

Oh my goodness...that's so great. Haha...there should have been a mention about poutine or Tim Horton's in there somwhere haha

you are right, there should be a poutine/tim horton's version lol

but i guess being the text to a beer commercial!

you are right, there should be a poutine/tim horton's version lol

but i guess being the text to a beer commercial!

Yes very true:roftl:

I was even going to say they should have put something about beer in there but then remembered that it was a beer commercial...

HI MELGO! HOW ARE YOU DOING?

I'm great, hope you're doing well? i better get to bed now though, i've been sitting here at the computer for ages and i can't seem to get away...as usual :naughty:

so wats up? hows canada?

Canada, well at least where I am is not too bad *coughniceweatherforachangecough*

ummm dark, lol, its good, warm, bright, ya, lol

im in trouble cuz ive been on MFC for about like 9 hrs, lol!!!!!

Damn...my parents get maaaaaaaad when I stay of the MFC for a long time...but I still come on:wink2:

I'm great, hope you're doing well? i better get to bed now though, i've been sitting here at the computer for ages and i can't seem to get away...as usual :naughty:

Geez...I hate when I'm on the MFC and I get hooked and can't go away...hehe

Geez...I hate when I'm on the MFC and I get hooked and can't go away...hehe

i know! if i decide im gonna check out whats going on on MFC i know that i better have a couple hours to spare! :naughty:

i know! if i decide im gonna check out whats going on on MFC i know that i better have a couple hours to spare! :naughty:

You are so right!!!

I'm always like, "Louise, two more hours". The two hours runs out. "Okay, 1 hour". That hour runs out (and so on). I'm like, "what the heck is wrong with me?!?"