Yael Naim - Stumbled upon her ....

Suzy

...song called "New Soul" during a commercial for Macbook Air, while watching TV - which I rarely do, because I'm always on the MFC when I have spare time and even when I don't have spare time. Even more unusual, is that I was watching a commercial, which again I rarely do because I only watch "The L Word " on PVR (personal video record, like TiVo) and I always skip commercials.

Anyways...I enjoyed the song I was hearing during this Macbook Air commercial and so I thought I'd find some more information about it, so I "Googled" it - (last time I googled a song that I liked on the first listen was in 2006 and it was "Grace Kelly", so...)

I went to bed before 9pm and its 4am now and I had nothing better to do this morning....

Here's a YouTube of Yael's new video for "New Soul":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YUxbDEPFiM

Enjoy!:wink2:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...song called "New Soul" during a commercial for Macbook Air, while watching TV - which I rarely do, because I'm always on the MFC when I have spare time and even when I don't have spare time. Even more unusual, is that I was watching a commercial, which again I rarely do because I only watch "The L Word " on PVR (personal video record, like TiVo) and I always skip commercials.

Anyways...I enjoyed the song I was hearing during this Macbook Air commercial and so I thought I'd find some more information about it, so I "Googled" it - (last time I googled a song that I liked on the first listen was in 2006 and it was "Grace Kelly", so...)

I went to bed before 9pm and its 4am now and I had nothing better to do this morning....

yes, i posted her video in the nrj music award thread watching it live cause people listening it on the internet liked the song and hadn't understand the name :thumb_yello:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just love Yaël Naim ! She's wonderful!

yes, i posted her video in the nrj music award thread watching it live cause people listening it on the internet liked the song and hadn't understand the name :thumb_yello:

And I didn't at all because I did know how to spell her name that time :mf_rosetinted: *cough*

Have you heard the song puppet ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMBfF1r5Su4

It's so beautiful :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

nice song. i really liked it

• 4 weeks later...
New Soul is one of the most wonderful songs I heard lately. I like it a lot.

Omg, I know! It was huge here in the States for like about a month. Then it faded away and nobody talks about it anymore. I think it was overplayed, and it's awful when that happens. It makes people get sick of hearing it. I have no clue how it was forgotten so easily, b/c it was on the Apple commercial, and that was played every other commercial! I like it, just not as much as I did.