The Midway State: Mika's opening act, AMAZING!

BonjourMika1990

Hey, last night i was at the Chicago gig...not expecting to fall in love with Mika's opening act!

BUT wow, they were amazing!

So wonderful :) I actually stopped the lead singer, Nathan after the gig and told him that he was amazing! He was so sweet! :wub2:

So today, I left them a message on myspace and one of them responded to me! Go check out my comments to see:wink2:

I'm really over the moon about this band, the lyrics and the sound are so awesome!

http://www.myspace.com/themidwaystate

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Melanie - that's sooooo awesome that they left you a comment! I love when bands are cool like that! I haven't had a chance to check out their music yet, but I definitely will! :thumb_yello:

yeah, that was super cool...my heart dropped when I approved the comment:mf_lustslow:

they are so cool!

Thanks for the INFO Melanie! I checked them out! They sound alot like Ben folds five. I'm going to Mika her in SLC on friday and was wondering who was opening for him. I hate going to shows and not know who the opening act is. Now I can buy the Itunes and sing along with them! THANKS AGAIN! :thumb_yello:

Thanks for the INFO Melanie! I checked them out! They sound alot like Ben folds five. I'm going to Mika her in SLC on friday and was wondering who was opening for him. I hate going to shows and not know who the opening act is. Now I can buy the Itunes and sing along with them! THANKS AGAIN! :thumb_yello:

Oooh, I love Ben Folds Five!

I just read on The Midway State's website that they are stuck in the biggest snow storm they have ever seen and they are not going to make thier gig tonight so they are focused on heading for SLC:boxed: . STOP SNOWING!! I'm so sick of the snow and I hope it doesn't affect Mika getting here (SLC) or his gig he is supposed to be at tonight. Who know's.

I just read on The Midway State's website that they are stuck in the biggest snow storm they have ever seen and they are not going to make thier gig tonight so they are focused on heading for SLC:boxed: . STOP SNOWING!! I'm so sick of the snow and I hope it doesn't affect Mika getting here (SLC) or his gig he is supposed to be at tonight. Who know's.

I just read that too! I hope they're ok:shocked:

i got to take pics with them and talk to them for like 10 mins they were all really nice i never heard of them so i didnt think they would be really famous so it was way easier to talk to them lol but they were really nice and i asked hoo else they have opened for and they said daughtry and life house!

When we were waiting backstage to go get dressed, we were put in the same room with the band. It was weird, cos we were all sitting there....and then all of the sudden I realized who they were. None of us were very star-struck, I guess...I think we had bigger things on our minds!

I did talk to the lader singer though. I said that Andy was world famous and then he said the lead singer was the really famous one. It was funny.