Horrible (!!!) performance of RELAX at the castings of DSDS (German idol)

mariposa

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! I love watching the first casting episodes of these kinds of shows (I swear, that's the only episodes I watch :bleh:).

They are so hilarious. The Relax guy almost looks like he is discusted by his own voice when he is singing the chorus, but maybe that is just his singing face :blink::naughty:

And as for the Tomorrow never comes guy ... what?! I just assumed he was singing some song I had never heard of until the music started ... that was atrocious! :roftl:

I just don't understand how these people have deluded themselves into thinking they could win a competition like that ... or that they are even remotely good at singing. :shocked::naughty:

Ah, thanks for the link!

You're welcome!

LOL! I love watching the first casting episodes of these kinds of shows (I swear, that's the only episodes I watch ).

They are so hilarious. The Relax guy almost looks like he is discusted by his own voice when he is singing the chorus, but maybe that is just his singing face :blink::naughty:

And as for the Tomorrow never comes guy ... what?! I just assumed he was singing some song I had never heard of until the music started ... that was atrocious! :roftl:

I just don't understand how these people have deluded themselves into thinking they could win a competition like that ... or that they are even remotely good at singing. :shocked::naughty:

lol, same here, the first episodes are always the best ones! :naughty:

But you're right. Some of these people simply overestimate themselves, I mean why doesn't anybody tell them that they CANNOT sing before they're going to these type of castings? :wink2:

Hey, I'm that relax guy. First of all I would like to say, I know that I can't sing.

And I knew from the beginning, that I wouldn't have a chance to win this competition. I had this idea when I was drunken in a club and I bet with some friends that I would be shown on tv.

But it's fun to see how the whole world discusses about this 30 second :roftl:

But seriously, who of you can really sing? And who of you would dare to do this?

By the way, I like Mika too, and I never meant to make this song to a piece of ****;-)

Hey, I'm that relax guy. First of all I would like to say, I know that I can't sing.

And I knew from the beginning, that I wouldn't have a chance to win this competition. I had this idea when I was drunken in a club and I bet with some friends that I would be shown on tv.

But it's fun to see how the whole world discusses about this 30 second :roftl:

But seriously, who of you can really sing? And who of you would dare to do this?

By the way, I like Mika too, and I never meant to make this song to a piece of ****;-)

Hey! I didn't post this to "hurt" you personally or sth, I only just posted it since it was shown on tele and Mika-related, so I felt an urge to share with the other Mika fans! Hope you get what I mean...:wink2:

Well, if you really did in in this intend (to simply dare doing it although you knew that it is impossible to sing this song perfectly like Mika does it, I mean I can't...) than this is completely fine and at least you're kinda famous now! ^^

So, to cut a long story short: Herzlich willkommen im MFC! :groupwave:

hey, I don't feel hurt in any way, so don't worry:wink2:

Well, if I couldn't stand it, that people talk about it, and some people say something like "oh look at that stupid sucker..." I don't think that I would do that.

I've just done this for fun, and somehow I have to laugh about it too, everytime I see this video and the other video with the performance of YMCA.:blush-anim-cl:

But hey, the main thing is, everybody talks about it, and that's what it's all about.

And thanks for the welcome

hey, I don't feel hurt in any way, so don't worry:wink2:

Well, if I couldn't stand it, that people talk about it, and some people say something like "oh look at that stupid sucker..." I don't think that I would do that.

I've just done this for fun, and somehow I have to laugh about it too, everytime I see this video and the other video with the performance of YMCA.:blush-anim-cl:

But hey, the main thing is, everybody talks about it, and that's what it's all about.

And thanks for the welcome

Yay, you're famous now - face it! :mf_rosetinted:

Though you probably won't beat Menderes in this category *lol* (just a random thought...)

When did you sing YMCA? Didn't know that...

But hey, I get the point!

Oh, well I think that it will be pretty hard to beat Menderes, he's totally hardcore:roftl: .

It's almost impossible for anyone to ever beat him :bleh: (well, dunno if this is a good sign or not :naughty: )...but the difference between you and him is that he takes it seriously what he's doing wheareas you just did it because you had this bet going on...

Btw, if anyone's wondering who this Menderes guy is, he has participated every year at the DSDS castings, but has never made it to the next round.

report about him

Menderes singing BEAT IT

YMCA was shown in the first show of the 2008 castings on 26th january.

Oh, now that I've watched it again I remember...

i can't believe we are spreading Menderes-news on the MFC...:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: as if this guy would deserve it to be mentioned here...:roftl:

hehe, maybe some day he will be as big as Mika :das:

hmmm...probably not....:naughty: