Don't do this to Mika - please!

babspanky

:shocked::naughty:

Daniel Craig hits out at intrusive fans

Friday, February 8 2008, 11:19 GMT

By Beth Hilton, Entertainment Reporter

'Layer Cake'

James Bond star Daniel Craig has complained that fans use camera phones to take pictures of him using the toilet.

The actor, currently filming new movie Quantum of Solace, said he has no problem being approached for autographs but wants to be left alone when he is in the bathroom.

He said: "People try to take pictures of me when I'm having a p**s and it's not welcome and never will be.

"I have to keep hold of my sense of humour, because you can lose it very quickly and start retreating into yourself - then you can't go anywhere unless you're with armed guards."

Craig recently said he hates being branded "difficult" by the media

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel Craig is just a tosser though.

I mean without the role of 007 to hide behind, he really hasnt got anything else going for him. 'Suave' (sp?) or not.

Thats all part of being a celebrity - its bound to happen, if you cant handle media attention, its not the profession for you.

I think anything post bond has been 'slimey', as if he is carrying on the role.

I also dont see why he is considered sexy either - but there you go.

He was fine pre-bond but i think the media attention has changed him, and hey, if you are going to be difficult about what photoshoots you allow, and where you go, then people are going to find other ways to get pictures.

He was fine pre-bond but i think the media attention has changed him, and hey, if you are going to be difficult about what photoshoots you allow, and where you go, then people are going to find other ways to get pictures.

:shocked: YES .... BUT ..... surely none of us condones piccies while your in the loo .... ????? :no::thumbdown:

Daniel Craig is just a tosser though.

I mean without the role of 007 to hide behind, he really hasnt got anything else going for him. 'Suave' (sp?) or not.

Thats all part of being a celebrity - its bound to happen, if you cant handle media attention, its not the profession for you.

Whatever you may think he is, he still has the right to go to the toilet without being pictured.

Let's face it: if it was a woman in that situation,there would be massive outcries for the "perverts" responsible of it to be prosecuted for sexual harrassment.

I really can't believe you said that- Maybe I just got it wrong? Your point that is?:boxed:

Whatever you may think he is, he still has the right to go to the toilet without being pictured.

Let's face it: if it was a woman in that situation,there would be massive outcries for the "perverts" responsible of it to be prosecuted for sexual harrassment.

I really can't believe you said that- Maybe I just got it wrong? Your point that is?:boxed:

My point is that some people will do anything for some spare cash, Paps in particular.

He is very particular about photos being taken, so Paps being Paps are going to find one way or anohter to get a shot.

How much do you think a picture of a celeb's private area would go for these days.

Think about britney - or paris - there was no sexual harassment lawsuits there, even when they were laying on the ground under the car door to get a shot.

I was shocked when I found out he is only 39 (allegedly..:wink2: ). I thought he was much older.

He has what we can politely call a 'lived-in' face (where is AMP, she needs to make a note of that :naughty: )

OMG: I shall have to make a special directory in my computer to keep up with your lessons!:blink::roftl:

But I wouldn't have said Daniel Craig is 39:shocked: I would say he looks much older!

My point is that some people will do anything for some spare cash, Paps in particular.

He is very particular about photos being taken, so Paps being Paps are going to find one way or anohter to get a shot.

How much do you think a picture of a celeb's private area would go for these days.

Think about britney - or paris - there was no sexual harassment lawsuits there, even when they were laying on the ground under the car door to get a shot.

Of course there wouldn't be any lawsuits in those situations- it's very different if you go out (an even more if wearing no underwear!) and put yourself in a position to be papped in an open, public place, than if you're in a private situation such as going to the toilet.

And no, public toilets or toilets in a "public" (ie, not one's own home) place don't class as "public places":wink2: .

It's so different that you can't compare it:thumb_yello: .

I was shocked when I found out he is only 39 (allegedly..:wink2: ). I thought he was much older.

He has what we can politely call a 'lived-in' face (where is AMP, she needs to make a note of that :naughty: )

I once met a woman who couldnt believe my age, she had me pegged at 34!

What i showed her my ID and got someone else to confirm it, she said i had a lot of worry lines lol

So it is possible.

I asked for that I suppose. :wink2:

What about Palladium though?

Last night they deleted half of the palladium forum members with 0 post counts as a precaution against spammers.

You were deleted along with a few others (i just happend to remember seeing your name), so i complained and your user mysteriously returned 30mins later