ATTENTION ALL YOU MIKA FANS!! New Project!

heineken22

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind a lot of cuddling! It's when you want to sleep and the kids have more room on your bed than you, lol! My hubby says push them over, but I just give in and move! Garth has a blog and drew a funny pic to show us all! He is an illustrator and I think he is good! I can't find it on there now, but check out his site...one day...when your not on here! rotflol artofgarth.com

I don't mind a lot of cuddling! It's when you want to sleep and the kids have more room on your bed than you, lol! My hubby says push them over, but I just give in and move! Garth has a blog and drew a funny pic to show us all! He is an illustrator and I think he is good! I can't find it on there now, but check out his site...one day...when your not on here! rotflol artofgarth.com

That reminds me of my dog when I used to have her sleep in my bad :roftl: she would stretch out right in the middle so I would just curl up at the bottom of the bed and wake up on the floor with her licking my face :roftl: Those were the good 'ole days :wub2:

Aww I missed all the good conversation in here!

That MFC banner sign thing is so cool! Is it tiedye?

Hilary - the book is looking soooo great!! Thanks for all your hard work! :thumb_yello: What a wonderful memoir of this tour!! I hope you finally went to sleep but I am going to PM you a question anyway!

Aww I missed all the good conversation in here!

That MFC banner sign thing is so cool! Is it tiedye?

you certainly did miss the good conversation!!! haha

yep, it's tie dye!!! Leona brought it for us!!

the MFC banner was made by Alex, Millie, Kay, me, and kind of megan. HAHA