ATTENTION ALL YOU MIKA FANS!! New Project!

heineken22

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say that if someone's making a Thank You Hilary thread they should wait until the projects done because people will want to join and then you'll have to keep saying no and of course there's the chance that this ends up really bad :lmfao:

oh..

ljaljdfjaslf

I say that if someone's making a Thank You Hilary thread they should wait until the projects done because people will want to join and then you'll have to keep saying no and of course there's the chance that this ends up really bad :lmfao:

i know, i have a feeling a few people would think i'm a bit conceited or something....

when everything is all said and done, do a collaborative thank you in this thread.:naughty:

I'm missing everything on this thread!! LOL - I am subscribed but haven't gotten the emails... oh well... here goes:

:yay: YAY HILARY!!!!!!!!! :punk: You rock for creating such a wonderful book of Thank You's to give to Mika!!!!!!! :wub2: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this idea and I really appreciate all your hard work!

:trumpet: :trumpet: :cheerful_h4h:

hehe, thanks. :D

i am just glad pretty much everyone got their stuff in, to tell you the truth. :bleh:

oh, and Sparkly1 and her daughter said they'd get this on film!! exciting!

Ooh, that's awesome! I hope they can accomplish that. That would be terrific. :)

Oh, and thanks, Hilaryyyy. :huglove: