ATTENTION ALL YOU MIKA FANS!! New Project!

heineken22

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope it did, but if it didn't it would have said something else on the website.

so SOMEONE got it, i'm sure.

but, if it didn't get there, it's fine.

we'll get it to him another way. :)

i think i'll re-open it so more people have a chance to participate, and then send back over during the summer.

I had PM'd FD today and he had not gotten it yet. However, I don't know if he got it before he left work to head to London. Waiting for news too.:shocked:

he was talking to me about that some time ago too and he was hoping it would work out ! maybe he has it! he could be asleep right now!

he was talking to me about that some time ago too and he was hoping it would work out ! maybe he has it! he could be asleep right now!

Everybody, check the times on the PM's. JK or not.

I REALLY hope that he got it and was just too busy to update us. What time did the USPS say it was delivered?

Hi elanorelle, btw!:wink2:

Everybody, check the times on the PM's. JK or not.

I REALLY hope that he got it and was just too busy to update us. What time did the USPS say it was delivered?

Hi elanorelle, btw!:wink2:

hi:) how are ya:)????

I will do a small prayer and pray to the postal gods before bed!

:roftl: :roftl:

At 9:41 am MY time, which is central time, which would be 3:41 pm London time, FD was still waiting for it and he said that he had 2 more hours of maybe it will turn up. I wonder what time zone it was that stated it had been delivered? I am wondering b/c last night, it said it was out for delivery and it was not in your time zone, right Hilary? I am just trying to figure this out. I am really hoping that he was just too busy at the end to post that he got it.