ATTENTION ALL YOU MIKA FANS!! New Project!

heineken22

At 9:41 am MY time, which is central time, which would be 3:41 pm London time, FD was still waiting for it and he said that he had 2 more hours of maybe it will turn up. I wonder what time zone it was that stated it had been delivered? I am wondering b/c last night, it said it was out for delivery and it was not in your time zone, right Hilary? I am just trying to figure this out. I am really hoping that he was just too busy at the end to post that he got it.

yeah, it was liike...an hour or so ahead of my time, but it's been varying, like sometimes it will be 4 hours ahead, then sometimes the correct time...

confusing. >.<

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, it was liike...an hour or so ahead of my time, but it's been varying, like sometimes it will be 4 hours ahead, then sometimes the correct time...

confusing. >.<

Well, you are an hour ahead of me so if it was 12:20 pm YOUR time, it would have been delivered at 5:20 London time. If that is the case, then he would have gotten it in that 2 hour window. I should have asked him one more time, before he left. Darn!

very confused now :boxed:

Well, you are an hour ahead of me so if it was 12:20 pm YOUR time, it would have been delivered at 5:20 London time. If that is the case, then he would have gotten it in that 2 hour window. I should have asked him one more time, before he left. Darn!

very confused now :boxed:

that's what i'm thinking--he probably SHOULD have gotten it...

hmm...

*ponders*

i guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow or something..

that's what i'm thinking--he probably SHOULD have gotten it...

hmm...

*ponders*

i guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow or something..

*sighs* More waiting...ah well...nothing more we can do...

Yea, nothing we can do now. OK, logging off for the second time tonight to go to BED.:bleh:

I for one don't think Mika got it. :thumbdown: I have a baaaaad feeling... but there's always a chance that it's the Valentine's Project I have a bad feeling about! :roftl: and there's also a VERY good chance I'm making all this up. :biggrin2:

don't do that to me :(

I will cry into a puddle .....VERY VERY LONG STORY