Blue Smarties Are Back!

FREDDIESDOUBLE

:punk: In OZ ..... as far as I know Carpenters are called 'chippies' 'cos they work with wood i.e .... chips of wood ...... & Electricians are called 'sparkys' ... (fairly obvious) .... :naughty: ..... & yeh ..... a kid's version of potato chips are ..... as Teegs said ..... chippies .... Unknown-1.png:thumb_yello:

Yep... tis right HK...

Least someone undertands me...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh they left ... the Blueness was driving people insane :naughty:

Guess I never knew because I don't think we can get them here. I have to go across the border to Canada to get some. I used to eat them once in a while when I was younger.

*goes off to find chocolate now*

Guess I never knew because I don't think we can get them here. I have to go across the border to Canada to get some. I used to eat them once in a while when I was younger.

*goes off to find chocolate now*

Okkk ... slight diversion here .. When I was working in Portland last year one of the guys was brought up in England and he needed some Cadburys chocolate .....

http://www.cadbury.co.uk/en/ctb2003/

I just sent him a bos of goodies , yeh Ive never seen Smarties in the USA .. now Hersheys .. yummyyyy:wub2:

Well, my dad's South African and uses all those words... is there some kind of link???

I started to say Chippy and Sparky and people looked at me like

:thumb_yello: Don't have a link Sarah ..... hehhe .... sure it's on google tho' !!!

Yep... tis right HK...

Least someone undertands me...

:wink2::thumb_yello:

I never knew blue smarties left.

Just like I never knew sexy left until Justin Timberlake apparently brought it back. :blink:

:naughty:

^^^^^^^:roftl: do you have 'M'n'M's' over there ??? Similar to Smarties ..... (& still have blue I think ....) ... :wink2:

Okkk ... slight diversion here .. When I was working in Portland last year one of the guys was brought up in England and he needed some Cadburys chocolate .....

http://www.cadbury.co.uk/en/ctb2003/

I just sent him a bos of goodies , yeh Ive never seen Smarties in the USA .. now Hersheys .. yummyyyy:wub2:

Oooh Cadbury..... :wub2: :wub2: It's so sweet and melts and is just heavenly. Their Cadbury Creme eggs are already in stores. I've been tempted to buy some. :naughty:

You guys don't have Hershey's either?! :shocked: I'm sending Soangel some Hershey's because they don't have any!

I pretty much have the coolest bag ever... hersheys.jpg

It looks like a big ol bar of Hershey's chocolate. :naughty: I got it when we went to Hershey Park in Pennsylvania. I never get my bag mixed up with anyone else's that's for sure.

:thumb_yello: Don't have a link Sarah ..... hehhe .... sure it's on google tho' !!!

:wink2::thumb_yello:

^^^^^^^:roftl: do you have 'M'n'M's' over there ??? Similar to Smarties ..... (& still have blue I think ....) ... :wink2:

Yes, all kinds...

Plain

Peanut

Peanut butter

Dark chocolate

Crispy

umm... :naughty:

My favorite is the peanut butter ones.

Oooh Cadbury..... :wub2: :wub2: It's so sweet and melts and is just heavenly. Their Cadbury Creme eggs are already in stores. I've been tempted to buy some.

You guys don't have Hershey's either?! :shocked: I'm sending Soangel some Hershey's because they don't have any!

I pretty much have the coolest bag ever... hersheys.jpg

It looks like a big ol bar of Hershey's chocolate. :naughty: I got it when we went to Hershey Park in Pennsylvania. I never get my bag mixed up with anyone else's that's for sure.

Yeh I lovees Hersheys , the UK doesnt have them , I love those little tear drop shaped ones with nuts in :wub2:

Ohh you get cream eggs?? nice one ... we all took those to the first Mika gig we saw last year :naughty:

Nicee bad ... for the secret santa I was sent some Hersheys ..Ive only just eaten them

Last Updated: Monday, 11 February 2008, 05:25 GMT

Seaweed allows Smarties comeback

Blue Smarties are to make a comeback, after being dropped nearly two years ago, and will now be made with a new colouring extracted from seaweed.

The blue sweets were first introduced in 1989 - and discontinued in 2006 as part of a drive to remove artificial ingredients in children's food.

Makers Nestle say the new colouring comes from a seaweed called spirulina.

The firm says the other seven colours in the packs also have no artificial colours and flavourings.

YES! YES! YES!.....making noises like in When Harry met Sally!

I ADORE SMARTIES!!! and Spirulina is soooooo good for you....not that eating it in smarties will really make any difference to your diet. It is so good for Veggies tho as is a good source of protein and is available in pill form...I used to take it and they taste vile! so hopefully they will mask the taste like they do with the orange ones!

YUMI!.... MIKA! LONDON! SMARTIES! - what more could a girl want....Oh Yeah ...Diamonds! LOL!!

xxx

YES! YES! YES!.....making noises like in When Harry met Sally!

I ADORE SMARTIES!!! and Spirulina is soooooo good for you....not that eating it in smarties will really make any difference to your diet. It is so good for Veggies tho as is a good source of protein and is available in pill form...I used to take it and they taste vile! so hopefully they will make the taste like they do with the orange ones!

YUMI!.... MIKA! LONDON! SMARTIES! - what more could a girl want....Oh Yeah ...Daimonds! LOL!!

xxx

Ohhh I was hoping you would bring me some smarties but I wont see ya :boxed:

Im really trying not to imagine when harry met sally now :naughty:

ZOMG. Do you remember WONKA BARS?????

I just remembered them now!! Those ones that used to crackle when you ate them. They used to go pop in your mouth!!! omg!!!!!! :naughty:

I also remember when Starburst was called Opal Fruits..... :mf_rosetinted:

Wonka bars!! now theres a thing ... chocolate that goes pop too!! perfect

Snickers used to be called Marathon:punk:

Yeh I lovees Hersheys , the UK doesnt have them , I love those little tear drop shaped ones with nuts in :wub2:

Ohh you get cream eggs?? nice one ... we all took those to the first Mika gig we saw last year :naughty:

Nicee bad ... for the secret santa I was sent some Hersheys ..Ive only just eaten them

Do you mean Hershey Kisses? If so, they have a new kind out that I really like. It's Hersey Kisses filled with cherry cordial creme. It tastes like a chocolate cherry but you don't get the actually cherry in it haha. I guess you could say it's the cheap mans chocolate cherries since those can be pricey.

That's so odd. For some reason I thought Hershey's was something world wide. I guess it's just because I assumed they were very well known. So when you come here do you buy a lot of Hershey's? haha

You all took those creme eggs to the first Mika gig you saw last year? :naughty: Was this to define who was an MFCer before the flashing hearts came about? :wink2:

That bag is a trouper for surviving all of my school books. It ripped once and I thought it was a goner, but nope it's fixed.

and no I didn't take a random pic of my bag. That was the day after the gig and I took a pic of our hotel room because it was really nice haha.

I believe Peanut is Teegs' fave ....... (gave her some in her Secret Santa :wink2: ):wub2:

My parents always get peanut. I'd rather have plain or peanut butter. I remember when the peanut butter ones came out I fell in love with them but then they disappeared for a while.

Do you mean Hershey Kisses? If so, they have a new kind out that I really like. It's Hersey Kisses filled with cherry cordial creme. It tastes like a chocolate cherry but you don't get the actually cherry in it haha. I guess you could say it's the cheap mans chocolate cherries since those can be pricey.

Ohh yeh thats the ones .. Kisses!! , with a little wrapper on :wub2: