Babes And Babettes!!!

Indiane

I'm sitting here at a sidewalk in Oslo, freezing my ass off waiting for Mika to come back!!!!

Could someone please tell the man to take a train to Oslo? I missed him last time, and I'm NOT missing him again, so I'll stay here at my sidewalk. freezing.....

Love//Indi@ne

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wink2:

I tried to get some infos about Mika besides all the fact that I can read on his official site. But it seems people here are a bit offensive and I'm more into having fun :punk: Too bad as mikas music is really party music that makes me wanna run around myselves and scream of joy :wub2:

I tried to get some infos about Mika besides all the fact that I can read on his official site. But it seems people here are a bit offensive and I'm more into having fun :punk: Too bad as mikas music is really party music that makes me wanna run around myselves and scream of joy :wub2:

Heya

People here are not offensive... trust me :)

Popping in and asking for some gossip about Mika earlier on wasn't maybe the best strategy to make friends.

What we tried to tell you was just that we're here to talk facts, and avoid spreading rumours about Mika, there are already too much of them on the internet.

I hope you understand.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or one of the other moderators.

:thumb_yello:

We arent offensive, any odd comments are always made in jest and the usually come from me anyway.

Offensive - ha! We are like a disfunctional family who loves eachother no matter what.

Anyway, if you do decided to return:

Welcome to the mfc.

Oh and dont forget to let us get to know you a little more by posting here :)

HEI!!! Norsk jente!! :biggrin2:

Velkommen velkommen, vi er så få nordmenn her, så en til er mer enn hjertelig velkommen!!! :biggrin2:

Jeg tror du kommer til å stortrives her, det er et utrolig flott forum med koselige mennesker, og massevis av info, bilder, videoer og alt en fan kan ønske seg egentlig..

Og å få Mika tilbake til Norge er en drøm du deler med resten av Skandinavene her. Men han lovte meg at han skulle komme tilbake raskere neste gang, så vi får håpe han holder det løftet, det er nok litt opp til oss selv også ;)

Dersom det er noe du lurer på ang forumet eller hva som helst, er det bare å sende meg en pm, så skal jeg gjøre alt jeg kan for å hjelpe deg :)

Vi har 2 tråder som er "våre egne" her, det er Vikings United, som er fellestråden til alle Skandinavere her, og The Norwegian Thread som er for oss nordmenn spesielt. Vi trenger mer liv i begge, så det er bare å stikke innom og føle seg som hjemme.

Ellers, så må jeg bare ønske velkommen igjen, håper du vil trives like mye som vi andre gjør!!!

MVH

Lyss

(Norsk MFC representant)

I'm sitting here at a sidewalk in Oslo, freezing my ass off waiting for Mika to come back!!!!

Could someone please tell the man to take a train to Oslo? I missed him last time, and I'm NOT missing him again, so I'll stay here at my sidewalk. freezing.....

Love//Indi@ne

Hi,

Welcome to MFC. Hope you can catch him soon!!! All the best.

• 1 month later...