Anyone going Brixton 26th or 28th feb?

SnowAngel

:yay: oh your making me more excited!!! lol, yeah clothes aren't overly exciting to me either, but clothes to a mika concert is alot more exciting!lol.

cool, I have purple skinny jeans and some deadly kaberet stuff (really colourful from Dunnes)lol

Oh good idea, penny's! they'd have mikaish stuff!:D

aw, the candy canes sound really cute! I've a big lollipop that probably tastes awful, but looks pretty,lol:naughty: maybe I'll bring it.

very good, that sounds great!! I'm flying with Ryanair, and since I'm only goin to London for 3 nights, AND ryanair now charges 26euro to check in a bag, I decided to just take a hand-carry bag..... I hope the security ppl don't confiscate my 40ish Irish candy canes, hahahahaha

Oh btw, I've no idea what u look like so you'll have to find me.... or just look for the weirdo handin out the candy canes lol. I don;t know how, but I'M GOING to convince my 2 friends to queue early. Or let me queue early anyway if they want to join me at a more reasonable time lol

Yeah check out Penneys, it's always colourful hehe :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

very good, that sounds great!! I'm flying with Ryanair, and since I'm only goin to London for 3 nights, AND ryanair now charges 26euro to check in a bag, I decided to just take a hand-carry bag..... I hope the security ppl don't confiscate my 40ish Irish candy canes, hahahahaha

Oh btw, I've no idea what u look like so you'll have to find me.... or just look for the weirdo handin out the candy canes lol. I don;t know how, but I'M GOING to convince my 2 friends to queue early. Or let me queue early anyway if they want to join me at a more reasonable time lol

Yeah check out Penneys, it's always colourful hehe :mf_rosetinted:

oh yeah, I'm going on AirLingus, (though I wish I picked Ryanair for the price!) oh well. yeah, we're bringing like one suitcase and loads of hand luggage...

oh yeah, if you check my myspace you'll see...eh my eyes (but that won't really help in this situation...)lol

I might pm you a pic or vice versa nearer to the time if we wanna find each other...I don't think it would be wise to go up to loads of random strangers thinking there you,lol:naughty:

yeah, I've an idea...if your friends won't queue early and if my sis won't, then we'll queue without them till they all show up!

I dunno thats just an idea, but since none of them are mad fans like us, we'll wait anyway,lol.

But hopefully they'll be nice and wait!! It's MIKA! Thats enough to make me wait anyway!lol:naughty:

oh yeah, I'm going on AirLingus, (though I wish I picked Ryanair for the price!) oh well. yeah, we're bringing like one suitcase and loads of hand luggage...

oh yeah, if you check my myspace you'll see...eh my eyes (but that won't really help in this situation...)lol

I might pm you a pic or vice versa nearer to the time if we wanna find each other...I don't think it would be wise to go up to loads of random strangers thinking there you,lol:naughty:

yeah, I've an idea...if your friends won't queue early and if my sis won't, then we'll queue without them till they all show up!

I dunno thats just an idea, but since none of them are mad fans like us, we'll wait anyway,lol.

But hopefully they'll be nice and wait!! It's MIKA! Thats enough to make me wait anyway!lol:naughty:

lol nice eyes... but yeah it doesn't help lol. I'll just shout out something in Irish, like "Ca bhfuil tu?!" hahaha Yeah that's cool if u wana send me a pic.. I have one of myself in my profile here anyway... the queuing together idea sounds good! There'll be a big group of MfCers anyway so it shouldn't be too hard to find each other I imagine. It's getting closer!! Eeeeeee

lol nice eyes... but yeah it doesn't help lol. I'll just shout out something in Irish, like "Ca bhfuil tu?!" hahaha Yeah that's cool if u wana send me a pic.. I have one of myself in my profile here anyway... the queuing together idea sounds good! There'll be a big group of MfCers anyway so it shouldn't be too hard to find each other I imagine. It's getting closer!! Eeeeeee

ha! That was no help what so ever, but it's the only pic I have online...ah yeah we'll say somethine Irish...lol, did you see that ad? "caca milis"!!!lol

yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing more mfcers! (even though I don't know what any of them look like,lol)

Yeah, it is so so so close now!! 2weeks! 14days!!!!!:D can't wait!

ha! That was no help what so ever, but it's the only pic I have online...ah yeah we'll say somethine Irish...lol, did you see that ad? "caca milis"!!!lol

yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing more mfcers! (even though I don't know what any of them look like,lol)

Yeah, it is so so so close now!! 2weeks! 14days!!!!!:D can't wait!

Hahahaha I love that ad... Sharon Ni Bheolain... leithreas... lol.

Too exciting!

Don't worry, I'm not dressing up! I got a new outfit and accessories that are mega-colourful but it's in no way a costume :wink2:

It's the same for me! I've got clothes with mikatastic patterns, and my coat has got beads and coloured glass on it in patterns! I've made a badge to wear. Please don't tell me I won't be let in if I'm not dressed as a chicken, or something!!! I'd be so upset.

The circle is seated. I've booked the circle, because I can't stand for long.

Circle is the seated area upstairs, and yes, you absolutely have to dress up or they won't let you in at all. ;)

I don't know you but love the way your mind works!!!:roftl:

Yes I am going fully costumed up!:thumb_yello:

This time 25th....a Dark Gothic Fairy.....26th Lollipopgirl!!!

YAY!! So much better dressed up.....hey Babs? LOL! Well you did manage bunny ears at Manchester!

xxx

It's the same for me! I've got clothes with mikatastic patterns, and my coat has got beads and coloured glass on it in patterns! I've made a badge to wear. Please don't tell me I won't be let in if I'm not dressed as a chicken, or something!!! I'd be so upset.

Of course you will be let in without a costume!!! :roftl:

What you are wearing sounds out of the scopes of normal as Grey is the new black so Colours rule!.....altho colours are coming back Spring /Summer!

You will be fine....everyone who has a ticket can get in dressed up or not!:wink2:

xxx

Sorry - changing subject back to cameras - mine is a digital but it a biggish black one which is a little professional looking. What do you think my chances are???

Hmmm...I really have no idea. They said professional cameras are not allowed, but small digital ones are ok. That's all I know... sorry! maybe try contacting the venue and telling them exactly what camera you have... I emailed them about it yesterday and they got back to me pretty fast.

Hehehehe your outfit sounds fantastic! maybe I need to buy MORE colours lol :thumb_yello:

Hmmm...I really have no idea. They said professional cameras are not allowed, but small digital ones are ok. That's all I know... sorry! maybe try contacting the venue and telling them exactly what camera you have... I emailed them about it yesterday and they got back to me pretty fast.

Hehehehe your outfit sounds fantastic! maybe I need to buy MORE colours lol :thumb_yello:

I can't wait! I've also bought Mika a necklace in the shape of a starfish, with rainbow colours on it. I'm planning to give it to him, but if anyone wants to see it, I'll show it to you, cos it won't be wrapped up, it will just be in a box, for the easiest way of giving it to him.