Mika on the Tonight Show this week?

zoots14

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

for who ever wasnt able to watch it last night here is the full episode it was on the main cbs website:wink2:

http://www.nbc.com/The_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/video/episodes.shtml

Only people in the United States can view them, though..

I've got it but I don't if everybody has already seen it. Does anybody still want someone to post it? I could try putting it on Stage 6, if you'd like.

Did anybody see for sure what his hoodie says yet?

I looked closer, and i think it says

CASH

FROM

CHAOS

but i can't be entirely sure

(sorry if somebody has already posted that)

i'm 99.99% sure it says that :biggrin2: just watched it again on the big screen lol

i can't find it :fisch:

It just says that only one vote from each person per round counts- so if you've spent hours voting over and over again, it did no good. BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT in the 5th round, you phone in to vote (it will cost $ though) and you can vote as many times as you'd like for that.

if you looked at the page before that you'll see that i had some difficutlties with my tv stopping right in the middle of the performance :thumbdown:

Sorry, I must have missed it, thank you.

I <3 Mika, I'll check out your link when I 'm next at my computer. Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Wowwww.... the YouTube police really hunt you down!! I was very careful not to put any reference to The Tonight Show or Jay Leno on this video, and I just realized it's been removed for copyright violation.

EDIT: Replacing with this - better quality http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOj1_yZvwU0 (But better quality than this has already been posted. My sound is still quite good though.)

o no! u did not just bump this thread! now a whole flock of newbies are gonna come and demand when' date=' where, what channel!:roftl:[/quote']

HAHA!!!!!!!!! OH NO!!! I didn't mean to do that....

Let me be loud and clear: Mika is NOT on the Tonight Show this week, this is an old thread!! Sorry to get your hopes up!!

:roftl: :roftl::roftl: