Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

thanks violetsky, i'm trying to work it all out :shocked:

sorry that you missed your chance, are you going to Westerpark?

Vanaf Centraal Station

Bus 21 halte Van Hallstraat.

Lopend: Vanaf Prins Hendrikkade in westelijke richting lopen. Loop door Haarlemmerstraat en Haarlemmerdijk. Het Haarlemmerplein oversteken, voorbij de Haarlemmerpoort lopen en bij Nassauplein rechtsaf slaan en linksaf het oude Westerpark inlopen tot voorbij het Stadsdeelkantoor. Duur: 25 minuten.

Translation: From Central Station

Walking: From Prins Hendrikkade in westerly direction. Walk trough Haarlemmerstreet and Haarlemmerdijk. Cross the Haarlemmerplein, past the

Haarlemmerpoort and at at Nassauplein to the right and to the left the old Westerpark in, past the cityoffice. 25 minutes

Vanaf Station Sloterdijk

Tram 12, overstappen op Bos en Lommerweg op Bus 21 richting CS, uitstappen bij halte Van Hallstraat. Cultuurpark Westergasfabriek bevindt zich aan de overkant van de Haarlemmertrekvaart.

Translation: From station Sloterdijk

Tram 12, change at Bos and Lommerweg to bus 21 direction Central station, get out at the stop Van Hallstraat. The Westerpark is across the Haarlemmertrekvaart.

Vanaf het Centrum

Tramlijn 10 halte Van Limburgstirumplein. Cultuurpark Westergasfabriek bevindt zich aan de overkant van de Haarlemmertrekvaart.

Translation: From the city center (near central station)

Tram 10 and get of at the stop Van Limburgstirumplein. The Westerpark is across the Haarlemmertrekvaart.

Hope this will help a bit, but don't shoot me if it's wrong. I found it at the site of the Westergasfabriek. But my translations aren't that good. Good luck with it!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanaf Centraal Station

Bus 21 halte Van Hallstraat.

Lopend: Vanaf Prins Hendrikkade in westelijke richting lopen. Loop door Haarlemmerstraat en Haarlemmerdijk. Het Haarlemmerplein oversteken, voorbij de Haarlemmerpoort lopen en bij Nassauplein rechtsaf slaan en linksaf het oude Westerpark inlopen tot voorbij het Stadsdeelkantoor. Duur: 25 minuten.

Translation: From Central Station

Walking: From Prins Hendrikkade in westerly direction. Walk trough Haarlemmerstreet and Haarlemmerdijk. Cross the Haarlemmerplein, past the

Haarlemmerpoort and at at Nassauplein to the right and to the left the old Westerpark in, past the cityoffice. 25 minutes

Vanaf Station Sloterdijk

Tram 12, overstappen op Bos en Lommerweg op Bus 21 richting CS, uitstappen bij halte Van Hallstraat. Cultuurpark Westergasfabriek bevindt zich aan de overkant van de Haarlemmertrekvaart.

Translation: From station Sloterdijk

Tram 12, change at Bos and Lommerweg to bus 21 direction Central station, get out at the stop Van Hallstraat. The Westerpark is across the Haarlemmertrekvaart.

Vanaf het Centrum

Tramlijn 10 halte Van Limburgstirumplein. Cultuurpark Westergasfabriek bevindt zich aan de overkant van de Haarlemmertrekvaart.

Translation: From the city center (near central station)

Tram 10 and get of at the stop Van Limburgstirumplein. The Westerpark is across the Haarlemmertrekvaart.

Hope this will help a bit, but don't shoot me if it's wrong. I found it at the site of the Westergasfabriek. But my translations aren't that good. Good luck with it!

hi thanks wicky that must have taken you a long time to do :thumb_yello: really do appreciate it a lot, have printed it off for future reference!

would you say it is quite a straight forward journey? thanks again :thumb_yello:

I am so so tempted to go, I still cant get over the last gigs and would be amazing to have a mika gig to look forward to!!! Juas need to justify spending the money! :wub2:

hi kittie88, i really am trying to work this all out, transport, hotel etc! Like you i can't get over the last gig & need something to look forward to, part of me is saying just buy the tickets & work around the rest later! All i know is i need a Mika fix to look forward to - i've never been like this before, think my DH saying that i'm having a mid-life crisis is right!:roftl:

hi kittie88, i really am trying to work this all out, transport, hotel etc! Like you i can't get over the last gig & need something to look forward to, part of me is saying just buy the tickets & work around the rest later! All i know is i need a Mika fix to look forward to - i've never been like this before, think my DH saying that i'm having a mid-life crisis is right!:roftl:

Buy the tickets and worry later! That's how I got to London:naughty:

Exactly...THAT'S the spirit! *High fives* We'll look after you in dangerous Amsterdam:mf_rosetinted:

hello just thought i'd let you know that i purchased the tickets today:thumb_yello: thank you for everyones advice etc, i'm sure i'll be asking more info nearer the time:wink2:

hello just thought i'd let you know that i purchased the tickets today:thumb_yello: thank you for everyones advice etc, i'm sure i'll be asking more info nearer the time:wink2:

Looking forward to meeting you:thumb_yello:

Just one advice: stay away from a dutch girl holding a "I will make you smile for one lolipop" sign, she is nuts... aint she, Ingie? :naughty:

Woot woot I'm so happy so many people come, it's gonna be an MFC army again :mf_rosetinted:

Just one advice: stay away from a dutch girl holding a "I will make you smile for one lolipop" sign, she is nuts... aint she, Ingie? :naughty:

Woot woot I'm so happy so many people come, it's gonna be an MFC army again :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly:mf_rosetinted: Also watch out for someone who turns from faded colors to orange:mf_rosetinted:

Looking forward to meeting you:thumb_yello:

Looking forward to meeting you too:thumb_yello:

Lollipop sign - tell me more?

Exactly:mf_rosetinted: Also watch out for someone who turns from faded colors to orange:mf_rosetinted:

Someone who turns colours - need i be worried!:naughty:

so this time I want to dress up at the concert a lot more then I did the last two .... I don't know what I'll wear but I have enough time :naughty:

I also thought of coming to Amsterdam a day earlier.. because I really want to see the city,....and that's not that easy while queueing :roftl:

OMG !!!I'm 60% sure that I'm coming !! All that I need now is the ticket :wub2: !

Vanessa that's GREAT!!!

We have our tickets too!! We bought them yesterday and now we're waiting.. waiting.. waiting! :naughty:

So where can I buy the ticket from except for ticketmaster ?

Proberly only on sites who sell them for more money. Ticketmaster is the official ticketseller, so they are most reliable. Maybe you can buy tickets from someone on the MFC who has some extra.

Why do you want to know? Can't you buy them on ticketmaster?