Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

ircazo, don't be so negative! punish.gif:naughty: he won't cancel cause a) it's his own concert, not a festival, and b) it's only the 4th show of the tour, so the chances are good he's not ill by then. :bleh:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ircazo, don't be so negative! punish.gif:naughty: he won't cancel cause a) it's his own concert, not a festival, and b) it's only the 4th show of the tour, so the chances are good he's not ill by then. :bleh:

aww, dein wort in Mika's ohr! :wub2:

Vanessa, ircazo........should I be scared that I´m sharing a room with you two? :naughty::bleh:

Less than a month left woooooohooooooooooo :woot_jump:

i dunno...

he says there is marihuana in the lollipops! :shocked:

Don't need to be scared of me !

I'm an angel :naughty:

He told you the truth then cause Linde told me she saw some in Amsterdam :mf_rosetinted:

tell us. when will you arrive?:punk:

well I´m arrivin a day before ye, so I´ve booked a room in the same hotel for the Saturday night (the 5th)....so then whenever ye arrive on Sunday I´ll move in with ye :thumb_yello::wink2: What time are you arriving?

We can try once in a life time and my sis asked me if i can buy her one:blink::roftl: !

pretty illegal to a certain level, huh?

nevermind, my dad asked me if i go to amsterdam by cannabis-train. (WTF???)

well I´m arrivin a day before ye, so I´ve booked a room in the same hotel for the Saturday night (the 5th)....so then whenever ye arrive on Sunday I´ll move in with ye :thumb_yello::wink2: What time are you arriving?

Oh cool !

I'll be arriving at about 6 pm !

i arrive at the airport on Sunday 08:40 pm.