Amsterdam Westerpark

greta

We are both Wendy's!!!!!! :naughty:

awww:naughty:

i think it might still get quite cold when it's raining and you're wet, cause then also a warm wind will feel cold. on the other hand, outside you can use an umbrella, and inside when you're in the middle of the crowd it should be warm enough.

so, about the meetup, is anyone else except for ioana/ircazo/vanessa already there on sunday? how about meeting up on sunday at 7 or 8 pm at the main entrance of the central station, and from there see where we're going? at the moment that's the only place i can remember from my last visit to amsterdam.let me know what you think. or for spontaneous meetings, ioana has my number.

Thanks for the weahter tips:wink2:

I'll have to start getting everything sorted soon....really soon!!!

cool, ye'r meeting up...I dunno what I'm doing yet, I will be there on Sunday though...hmmm maybe, sounds like fun!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seems like there'll be an afterparty in paris... hope they'll make one in amsterdam too! :mf_lustslow:

That would be brilliant - if I am not bogged down by mud in my wheelchair.

I could be stuck for hours and no-one would notice!!!! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

If we get one - great, if we are lucky enough to get an invite - brilliant,

and if it goes off without the Brixton problems - HEAVEN!!!! :thumb_yello:

how's the chance there might be an aftershowparty?

it would really break my heart if i don't get an invitation and everybody else does. :boxed:

yeah....thats how it was in Brixton, and a lot of us got nothing...so maybe no after party at all is better than a disasterous one.

yeah....thats how it was in Brixton, and a lot of us got nothing...so maybe no after party at all is better than a disasterous one.

everyone says Brixton afterparty was a disaster...wasn't it at least A LITTLE BIT nice?:blink:

If this afterparty (Paris) goes well, and the 50 passes are given

out, then its up to the folk who get them to respect Mika's request

to not crowd him, and let HIM work the room. This may be the last

chance for after partys - so lets hope it goes well :thumb_yello:

If this afterparty (Paris) goes well, and the 50 passes are given

out, then its up to the folk who get them to respect Mika's request

to not crowd him, and let HIM work the room. This may be the last

chance for after partys - so lets hope it goes well :thumb_yello:

only 50 passes? were there more in Brixton? why was it so crowded and messed up then?

well...i respect M's request and i am sure you do.

please Meeks, give us a chance!!!

everyone says Brixton afterparty was a disaster...wasn't it at least A LITTLE BIT nice?:blink:

Well...:naughty: I was in the queue from the morning and no. 61...but people who turned up way later got in...and there was an awful lot of pushing/shoving etc..

It was just handled really badly...I'm sure some people who got in enjoyed it though:original:

Well...:naughty: I was in the queue from the morning and no. 61...but people who turned up way later got in...and there was an awful lot of pushing/shoving etc..

It was just handled really badly...I'm sure some people who got in enjoyed it though:original:

are the passes (bracelets?) handed out randomly? or one after another?

only 50 passes? were there more in Brixton? why was it so crowded and messed up then?

well...i respect M's request and i am sure you do.

please Meeks, give us a chance!!!

I think there were over a hundred passes eventually given out because

of a problem with the initial hand out.

are the passes (bracelets?) handed out randomly? or one after another?

Well, it seemed completely random at first, people just ran up and grabbed them...then when they tried to sort it people only gave more to their friends rather than people who were waiting longer...

oh well, its over now

Well, it seemed completely random at first, people just ran up and grabbed them...then when they tried to sort it people only gave more to their friends rather than people who were waiting longer...

oh well, its over now

when were they handed out?

I think it was about 5 in the evening or so:blink:

it was very unexpected...so everyone was really surprised

so before the gig when you were queuing?

Oh well, don't know what to think about those afterparties either... Of course, great if you're the lucky one! But what about those left behind... I dunno.

yeah...but let's see what happens. if i am not invited i run amok...:blink:

about the london afterparty: john came to us at about 2 pm and gave out wristbands for the afterparty (i think it was 70 at that time). he said he'd start at the front of the queue and move backwards, but the problem was that a) not everyone who was at the front of the queue was in fact there (some were away to eat sth, or just standing somewhere else), and b) people from the back were pushing in, and john just handed the wristbands to everyone around him. so several MFCers didn't get wristbands.

now when mika arrived at the venue, avoca told him about that not everyone got them. mika said it was 70 that were given out and it should just be the people who have been his fans from the beginning - but she told him that ppl like allegra and queenie didn't get passes, and so he organized that avoca and allegra should count how many more passes would be needed and give them out to the other MFCers.

and of course the meeting itself was mad then, cause there were so many non-MFCers, and so many people altogether. now obviously they've learned from their mistakes, cause in paris he asked olga, whom he knows, to make a list of 50 ppl to get passes. the problem in this case is just that olga will make a list of ppl from the french forum and probably not from the mfc. i don't know if mika is aware of this. however, for me it's alright, cause the concert is in france, and why shouldn't they get the chance with their forum too. but that's why i hope he does it again in amsterdam, so the non-french fans also get a chance. and if they ask someone of us to make a list and not just give out the passes randomly like in london, it'll be fine.

about the london afterparty: john came to us at about 2 pm and gave out wristbands for the afterparty (i think it was 70 at that time). he said he'd start at the front of the queue and move backwards, but the problem was that a) not everyone who was at the front of the queue was in fact there (some were away to eat sth, or just standing somewhere else), and b) people from the back were pushing in, and john just handed the wristbands to everyone around him. so several MFCers didn't get wristbands.

now when mika arrived at the venue, avoca told him about that not everyone got them. mika said it was 70 that were given out and it should just be the people who have been his fans from the beginning - but she told him that ppl like allegra and queenie didn't get passes, and so he organized that avoca and allegra should count how many more passes would be needed and give them out to the other MFCers.

and of course the meeting itself was mad then, cause there were so many non-MFCers, and so many people altogether. now obviously they've learned from their mistakes, cause in paris he asked olga, whom he knows, to make a list of 50 ppl to get passes. the problem in this case is just that olga will make a list of ppl from the french forum and probably not from the mfc. i don't know if mika is aware of this. however, for me it's alright, cause the concert is in france, and why shouldn't they get the chance with their forum too. but that's why i hope he does it again in amsterdam, so the non-french fans also get a chance. and if they ask someone of us to make a list and not just give out the passes randomly like in london, it'll be fine.

i see...very interesting. thank you!

oh kewl,they got an afterparty in paris too?

do i need to go read or will a kind heart make a short review?

hello!

the main talking was about weather and aftershow parties!

do you know about Lucy? i haven't received a message yet.

hello!

the main talking was about weather and aftershow parties!

do you know about Lucy? i haven't received a message yet.

me neither... i'll text her if i dun hear anything til tomorrow

we should talk to neeve to get the check in done

so,they handed out wristbands in paris too? do we know who got one?

me neither... i'll text her if i dun hear anything til tomorrow

we should talk to neeve to get the check in done

so,they handed out wristbands in paris too? do we know who got one?

Olga was given about 50 passes to hand out - dont know who has them yet!! :thumb_yello: