learn french with mika?

wolfs_cry

soo i was bored sittin on the bus listening to mika (of course!!!) and i thought hey you no how you get those foreign language CD's in school and such and the people in them have really annoying voices which you never take in how awsome would it be if...

MIKA MADE A LEARN FRENCH CD!!!

i no id go out and buy it...haha learn french with mika...would be awsome!!! sooo want it to happen now.....

maybe im on to something lol

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you would proabbaly pick up more cause its mika mind you ...if you could concentrate on learning french and not gettin distracted with his voice...

mmm...french is the lingo of love too !!! lol ooo what about mika doing a fitness dvd :P sweat with mika hahaha

well what we can do is...get him to say stupid phrases record it on a tape player then compile them all together and we will make the cd and make millions

mahwhahahhaahha

haha translate all his songs into french thats one way of learning...that could be cd 2....sing with mika...IN FRENCH!!

soo i was bored sittin on the bus listening to mika (of course!!!) and i thought hey you no how you get those foreign language CD's in school and such and the people in them have really annoying voices which you never take in how awsome would it be if...

MIKA MADE A LEARN FRENCH CD!!!

i no id go out and buy it...haha learn french with mika...would be awsome!!! sooo want it to happen now.....

maybe im on to something lol

hahaha I like it... I don't speak much French but when I was first learning Spanish I used to (and still do) listen to a lot of Spanish music and interviews, it helps! You could listen to / watch French interviews with Mika over and over again....hey, it's still studying! hehe

well what we can do is...get him to say stupid phrases record it on a tape player then compile them all together and we will make the cd and make millions

mahwhahahhaahha

haha translate all his songs into french thats one way of learning...that could be cd 2....sing with mika...IN FRENCH!!

omg YEAH! :naughty: or we could just use some videos we already have of him speaking French and just cut some random words and put them all together :roftl: reminds me of this video actually, learn French with Hugh Grant :naughty:http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=8_bWv5GLzmo I love the repeat after Hugh part at the end :roftl:

ooh and there's already a version of Grace Kelly in French! :mf_lustslow: well it's not exactly Grace Kelly but it's to the tune of it :naughty:

hahaha I like it... I don't speak much French but when I was first learning Spanish I used to (and still do) listen to a lot of Spanish music and interviews, it helps! You could listen to / watch French interviews with Mika over and over again....hey, it's still studying! hehe

hehe yay Mika is educational! :roftl: I do love listening to his French interviews, and he doesn't speak too quick either which helps :blush-anim-cl:

I would buy this!! Gosh, how cool would that be? I can't be bothered to learn French by myself, but this would be such an incentive!

Yeah I learned French years ago, for my Junior Cert (like the GCSE) and I hadn't practised it in aaaaages, but then I saw a French interview with Mika and I watched it over and over, and now I'm able to understand most of it... Thanks Mika! :wink2: