The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

but, kath, are they any good???? :mf_lustslow:

lol!!:naughty: The close ups in Glasgow are the best but they were on a dispoable camera so I can't post them..probably just as well...I may get evited from the forum! I will show you them sometime...alterntively I do have negatives:roftl:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol!!:naughty: The close ups in Glasgow are the best but they were on a dispoable camera so I can't post them..probably just as well...I may get evited from the forum! I will show you them sometime...alterntively I do have negatives:roftl:

SCAN THEM IN GIRL!

That was exactly what I was afraid of! I didn't want to piss him off and take pictures of him when he didn't want them. So I restrained myself. At least you have pics to look at!:naughty:

I know. I think it is a very different thing when he is in a controlled environment like that............and he is is doing it out of the goodness of his heart..it is very naughty and intrusive to stick a camera in front of him........naughty naughty Kath.:thumbdown:

Aww yeah I can imagine! I'm starting to get a little sad about missing it now, after hearing all the stories.

I'll tell you the same thing I told most people who were there: COME TO AMSTERDAM. :mf_rosetinted:

when is he there?

Hi Pooh! How's you?

And hi Diana too!

Sweet dreams, girls!:wub2:

hi martine :thumb_yello:

Hi Pooh! Lovely to meet you but I am so sorry that we didn't really get to talk....maybe next time :wink2:

Last night was totally different.

hi again kath :thumb_yello: i cant believe i met you all :punk: (although it was very short)

i waited outside for you but i must have missed you, but i did meet robi, betta and rose, and babspanky and jemma again :punk:

goodness me!

i have missed so much!

thanks to deb sending me an email about you 2 getting to go backstage -

i would have totally been lost when i got back here!

(as i am about the red and green box deb...:blink: )

blame it on real life!:blush-anim-cl:

hope you all had a wonderful meet up!:wink2:

Hi tootch, you're just in time to meet a newly reformed kath :roftl:

:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Hoya tootch, great to see you! Yes we had a brilliant time it was lovely to see so many friends again :thumb_yello:

Pooh, glad you got to see some of the others, sorry we missed you outside

:sneaky2:

ruthie....

you don't even want to know!

this is me the last few days...

:badmood::insane::argue::annoyed_h4h::doh: :starwars:

Good grief. poor you. My life is all just roses, roses...

I can't even use a smilie; you've used the limit!

Ok sorry but must go now sweet dreams everyone xxx:mf_lustslow:

yes Kath was reformed by her meeting with Mika. we had previously planned to have my car ready and follow his people carrier when he left. AAFter the gig when we were heading back to the car I said maybe we could just follow him to the firs set of lights and wave - but Kath was v firm and said No we might thinks its funny but he wont!!

so we didnt :thumbdown:

love you Kath - oh sensible reformed stalker - maybe I shall take yr old Mantle . . .

yes Kath was reformed by her meeting with Mika. we had previously planned to have my car ready and follow his people carrier when he left. AAFter the gig when we were heading back to the car I said maybe we could just follow him to the firs set of lights and wave - but Kath was v firm and said No we might thinks its funny but he wont!!

love you Kath - oh sensible reformed stalker - maybe I shall take yr old Mantle . . .

What impressive self control. :punk:

i could see that!!:naughty::wink2:

ohh! if it was a weekend i may have made it :boxed:

goodnight kath and hi and bye tootch :thumb_yello:

Good night everyone, I'm going to watch Gordon Ramsay, then bed, then train to LONDON Whoo-hoo!

Wish me luck....

Sweet (Mika) Dreams

Ruth

~x~

Ruth come and say hi if you see me - will be with a skinny blonde friend and our 2 daughters - down stairs near back - prob with Jems & Babs & sara looooo XXX

I'd forgotten you'd be there. I'll be looking out for you - and bab, shari and Em'

must dash....

~x~