REPORTS/PHOTOS/ VIDEOS Vancouver, BC at the Orpheum 15-02-2008

dcdeb

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mana! your pix are the cutest!!!:thumb_yello::punk:

im still here :naughty: ok ok going to sleep...

I felt bad that I didn't say "goodnight" to you Sivan! But you're still here! (Wonder why?)

So..goodnight! :naughty:

AWW, you look great in the Lollipop Girl outfit, and you are just the right height for Mika to rest his head on, that'sso sweet.

Well I've got my cuppa and my toast, just waiting fo the report now.

Oh oh oh! Is there anybody home? :fisch:

IMG_0389.jpg

lollipop_monkey :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

It was so wonderful to meet everyone! Yay. And right now Mana is typing out one of her beautiful reports....and so, I can just wait. :naughty:

It was wonderful...so completely different from yesterday. And yesterday was wonderful too. <sigh>

Greg did the LT drum solo with Mika....it was hilarious. He was very good, but I missed Cherisse.

*is typing as fast as she can*

PS: Rose, Andy is glad you accepted his request to be your valentine. :wub2:

AWW , he is so sweet.

I'm looking forward to London too, I know I'll be getting a LOT of ribbing in the queue, but it's all good.

So, just getting excited about this report now!

Did he have to do it on stage or he just commented that he'd had to do it beforehand?

He did it on stage because Greg was standing there going WTF??? so Mika gave him the washboard and showed him how to do it. It was really funny. They had a good time together. At the end of the LT solo, Greg didn't know it was the end so he kept playing a bit. Then he threw his drum sticks up in the air and just shrugged. Mika laughed at him and chased him away.

HMDYLM was the song in which I really really missed Cherisse. Maybe Greg wasn't really familiar with it, like most of the others? It was fine, but not the same...it was a bit different with Greg on the drums.

Where is Mana? I need to get some sleep. I am sooooooooooo glad that I came to the Vancouver concert. :wub2: :wub2:

Good-night everyone.

ok so i am back from the best show ever!!!!! omfg!

wow...yes its true the drummer was replaced...but he was last minute and he was a canadian!!!! yayayayay cherise had lost her passport and couldnt come up from seattle!

however, the show was amazing! he did a freeking amazing job!

wow where to start!!

i was second row and when the show started i couldnt believe that mika was this close! he looked absolutly awesome and sang beautifuly!

despite his sore throat...u could tell when he spoke that his voice was not very well...he sang his heart out and he was terrific! brillient!

i took a lot of pics and i have posted them for people to check out here

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=39241&id=518541342&ref=mf

i hope that link works...if not i will figure out something else for all to see!

the craziest thing of all came at the end of the night...when security allowed these 2 young girls to jump up on the stage with mika!

then 2 more then 4 more then 8 more then everyone rushed the freakin stage!!!! it was full of people!!! to the point where we couldnt even tell mika was on stage! he disapeared in the see of people!

confetti canons blew, streamers flew and the ballons where flying! it was a state of complete chaos! people everywhere!! but sooooo much fun!!!!!

i managed to steal a big green balloon!

unfortunatly, i didnt get to meet him...or get my pic with him! BUT!

it definatly absolutly with out a doubt was the best show ever!

the crowd was insane and soooo loud (just as loud as a madonna or a spice girl concert! lol) and fun fun fun! he noticed and thanked us for the great big welcome!!!!

by the way i LOVE the new trak! i cant wait to get it somehow!!!!

well i am off to bed now! i am sure everyone is out having fun at the big mika party!

but unfortunatly i have to work at 8 in the morning! lol

thank u mika for a brillient night!

i love u ur a true artist!

keep it up! i am a fan for life!

j

xx

ps one day i will get my pic with u! lol

Thanks Jason - hope to see your pictures when you set the

link sorted!! :thumb_yello:

Greg Wells was playing the drums!

Lilmot, DaMango and Lollipop_monkey are all having coffee right now. Lollipop_monkey was a lollipop girl as you all know, and had a blast, and they all met and spoke with Mika and got stuff signed.

--Jack

Good job Greg was handy!! Poor Cherisse :(

*is typing as fast as she can*

PS: Rose, Andy is glad you accepted his request to be your valentine. :wub2:

Awwww!! Rose and Andy - how sweet!!! :wub2:

Looking forward to your report Mana - the pictures are

realy lovely!!!

He did it on stage because Greg was standing there going WTF??? so Mika gave him the washboard and showed him how to do it. It was really funny. They had a good time together. At the end of the LT solo, Greg didn't know it was the end so he kept playing a bit. Then he threw his drum sticks up in the air and just shrugged. Mika laughed at him and chased him away.

HMDYLM was the song in which I really really missed Cherisse. Maybe Greg wasn't really familiar with it, like most of the others? It was fine, but not the same...it was a bit different with Greg on the drums.

Where is Mana? I need to get some sleep. I am sooooooooooo glad that I came to the Vancouver concert. :wub2: :wub2:

Good-night everyone.

ha ha. That sounds so cute. Go get your sleep and have sweet mika dreams.

Now, where is everyone else? They've either gone to bed or they're still out partying.