dcdeb

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone keeps making fun of me for it :sad:

I'm not making fun!!

I think it's gorgeous!! Your cheesy grin shows just how fantastic it would be to get a hug off Mika.. I'm sure we all would do one the same!! yours just really captures the feeling.. I love it!!

And tell me who and I'll :chair: sort them out for ya :naughty:

Awesome! It was fun talking to you :)

OK. Report coming, keep your knickers on...

What if they were never on to start with :naughty:

Awwwww that's too sweet :huglove: sank you!

:P

No problem, I love making them! haha :flowers2:

I'm not making fun!!

I think it's gorgeous!! Your cheesy grin shows just how fantastic it would be to get a hug off Mika.. I'm sure we all would do one the same!! yours just really captures the feeling.. I love it!!

And tell me who and I'll :chair: sort them out for ya :naughty:

Lies :glasses2:

:blink:

everyone keeps making fun of me for it :sad:

Hahaha Don't worry I'm pretty sure I had a huge cheesy grin too. I was so stinking happy that I actually thanked one of the security guards on the way out even though he had screamed at us for what seemed like forever. :blink: Uh yeah. :blink: I think I pretty much had rainbows bursting out of my ears at that point. :naughty:

Hahaha Don't worry I'm pretty sure I had a huge cheesy grin too. I was so stinking happy that I actually thanked one of the security guards on the way out even though he had screamed at us for what seemed like forever. :blink: Uh yeah. :blink: I think I pretty much had rainbows bursting out of my ears at that point. :naughty:

hahahah thanks :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Back already?

Mana - what the heck can I say to you now that hasn't already been said?

As Christine mentioned earlier, you have been with the MFC for almost a year without ever seeing a gig or meeting the man, and you have been here supporting and cheering everyone else...I am so elated for you.

And the fact that you thought of all the other die-hard fans from other countries who have yet to host a Mika concert and those who are just craving for the same experience again.....I like you, think of them too and realize how lucky we are...

And what a magical moment when you did seize the opportunity to give him such a heartfelt message of our appreciation for him and he was soooo responsive and sincerely gave his appreciation back when he reached out and grabbed your hand and interlaced his fingers with yours....

I am elated for everyone (DaMango, elanorelle, calicojasmine, lilmot) who finally had this day, this dream-come-true.

This brings me back to the whole reason why this place, the MFC, has the most special place in my heart. Thank you Mana, for helping me capture again and remember what brings me here in the first place...:wub2:

Wwwwwwwow. I can completely honestly say that was the one most amazing, happiest, most entertaining...basically best night of my entire life. I've been smiling for 24 hours!

OK. Part 1.

I went to the gig with a group of my friends, there were 5 of us in total. We live in a place that means we have to take a ferry to get to Vancouver, and for the entire three hours on that boat I did not stop moving. Obsessively crumpling and un-crumpling my ferry ticket, bouncing up and down in my seat, getting up and walking around simply because I couldn't sit any more...we met a woman in the elevator who would later be at the concert, and she was telling us about the pink furry monkey she'd bought in the gift shop. His name was Hannoman.(Are you an MFC'er, lady-with-the-monkey?? ) However, when we finally got to the terminal (after having listened to Mika the whole way) we still had around an hour and a half in bus travel to go. We wound up arriving at our hotel at around 4 pm. Walking from the bus stop to the Best Western, we passed Mika's bus, and the first BIG wave of adrenaline took me. I wanted to run up and have a look but the rest of them just wanted to get inside cause it was pissing rain. :naughty: They weren't as obsessed as me by that point, but I'm pretty damn sure they are now.

In our hotel, we sat around on the bed and plugged my iPod into my friend's speakers and danced around singing obnoxiously for a while, and then around 5 we started getting dressed up and putting on make-up etc etc. The pizza we'd ordered didn't come til about 6:30, and we were absolutely hyperventilating by then because OMG WHAT IF WE'RE LATE?

Despite being tiny and having heart palpitations, I still managed 4 slices. (eww) Then it was time to go! While we were waiting for the elevator to arrive, we started singing Umbrella (in a mocking way) ecxept we changed 'umbrella' to parapluie' which is it in French. So, it ends up being 'under my Parapluie-uie-uie-eh-eh-eh', and we were singing SOI loud, and then the elevator opened and there was some random guy in it...and we were still singing...it was so funny, we laughed all the way down. He looked a little scared.

The hotel was just a block away from the theater, so we walked with our parapluies and got some priceless looks. Put together, we were wearing every colour imaginable. Plus my deelyboppers, and a few pairs of braces.

When we got to the Orpheum, it wasn't even 7 and there was a MASSIVE line-up outside. I looked for Suzanne (elanorelle) but I didn't see her. While we were waiting, I finally got to peek in the window of the bus (it's got a very fancy TV) and get a picture with me next to it. :cheerful_h4h: Finally, the line started moving forward and we got our tickets scanned, and in we went!

I'm dragging this out a bit, aren't I? OH WELL! It was all just so fabulous and I don't want to forget a second!

Danielle!!

Keep it coming, girl! :naughty:

OMG! Jess! I remember you telling me about the first time you saw him, in the summer, and being SO jealous and thinking 'that's never going to happen to me...'

But it DID!

Found this on YouTube - I'm the one bounding out with the giant lollipop, then rocking out behind Mika:

Gawd, I get goosebumps just watching. :wub2::tears:

Aw man, you were there? I wish I'd seen you! I was the girl in the crazy blue-and-orange striped pants, and I was on the stage at that point :naughty:

K. Part 2 coming.

A. Clay, thank you for the pics links!

I finally got to peek in the window of the bus (it's got a very fancy TV) and get a picture with me next to it.

Ooh, I love little tidbits like that. :wink2: And you're not dragging it out--I love detail!!

Mana, LOVE THE VIDEO!!! :punk:

:tears:

Ouch.

*hands you a bandaid*

Wwwwwwwow. I can completely honestly say that was the one most amazing, happiest, most entertaining...basically best night of my entire life. I've been smiling for 24 hours!

OK. Part 1.

I went to the gig with a group of my friends, there were 5 of us in total. We live in a place that means we have to take a ferry to get to Vancouver, and for the entire three hours on that boat I did not stop moving. Obsessively crumpling and un-crumpling my ferry ticket, bouncing up and down in my seat, getting up and walking around simply because I couldn't sit any more...we met a woman in the elevator who would later be at the concert, and she was telling us about the pink furry monkey she'd bought in the gift shop. His name was Hannoman.(Are you an MFC'er, lady-with-the-monkey?? ) However, when we finally got to the terminal (after having listened to Mika the whole way) we still had around an hour and a half in bus travel to go. We wound up arriving at our hotel at around 4 pm. Walking from the bus stop to the Best Western, we passed Mika's bus, and the first BIG wave of adrenaline took me. I wanted to run up and have a look but the rest of them just wanted to get inside cause it was pissing rain. :naughty: They weren't as obsessed as me by that point, but I'm pretty damn sure they are now.

In our hotel, we sat around on the bed and plugged my iPod into my friend's speakers and danced around singing obnoxiously for a while, and then around 5 we started getting dressed up and putting on make-up etc etc. The pizza we'd ordered didn't come til about 6:30, and we were absolutely hyperventilating by then because OMG WHAT IF WE'RE LATE?

Despite being tiny and having heart palpitations, I still managed 4 slices. (eww) Then it was time to go! While we were waiting for the elevator to arrive, we started singing Umbrella (in a mocking way) ecxept we changed 'umbrella' to parapluie' which is it in French. So, it ends up being 'under my Parapluie-uie-uie-eh-eh-eh', and we were singing SOI loud, and then the elevator opened and there was some random guy in it...and we were still singing...it was so funny, we laughed all the way down. He looked a little scared.

The hotel was just a block away from the theater, so we walked with our parapluies and got some priceless looks. Put together, we were wearing every colour imaginable. Plus my deelyboppers, and a few pairs of braces.

When we got to the Orpheum, it wasn't even 7 and there was a MASSIVE line-up outside. I looked for Suzanne (elanorelle) but I didn't see her. While we were waiting, I finally got to peek in the window of the bus (it's got a very fancy TV) and get a picture with me next to it. :cheerful_h4h: Finally, the line started moving forward and we got our tickets scanned, and in we went!

I'm dragging this out a bit, aren't I? OH WELL! It was all just so fabulous and I don't want to forget a second!

yes yes yes!! drag it out!! we want lots of details!!!!!!!!!!!

Found this on YouTube - I'm the one bounding out with the giant lollipop, then rocking out behind Mika:

Mana!! You are really awesome.. Thank you so much for your reports. I've read every single one! (And linked Scut to them in the hopes she comes back to MFC soon)

And how heavy was that lollipop!!??

These were just recently posted--

* http://i29.tinypic.com/66f7r7.jpg

* http://i28.tinypic.com/2cf74e8.jpg

* http://i30.tinypic.com/2wbs1ec.jpg

*http://i27.tinypic.com/bijg2q.jpg

This was not on the show, but Mika had to share his dressing room with the snake

SO . . . they took a "still" of them together on the set to commemorate the occasion!

oh thanks A. Clay!!!

hahah thats funny...

I wish we couldve seen it!

Awwwwwww Mana!!!! :tears: YAY!! You did so good!!!!

You so were a perfect lollipop girl!! I'm sure you made mika proud!!! :flowers2:

That was a freaking massive stage invasion!

It looked like Mika was being mobbed at one point!

Mana, you were sooo adorable!:cheerful_h4h:

OMG! Jess! I remember you telling me about the first time you saw him, in the summer, and being SO jealous and thinking 'that's never going to happen to me...'

But it DID!

K. Part 2 coming.

I remember that, too! I'm so happy it all happened for you!

*waits anxiously for more details*