Hidden Stuff on "Live in Cartoon Motion" DVD

iadoremika

oh are there diff versions?

I don't think there are different versions, I'm pretty sure the content is the same. But I guess the DVDs from different countries are made differently...maybe on different discs or something...

Hahah! You may. Thanks. :original:

WHY is he soooooo effing.......coooool????:wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

I'm going to change it when I have 1000 posts though.:wink2:

You are so welcome. That quote is seriously going to make me laugh for a long time.

Ooohhh...you are going to change it at 1000 posts...cool. I'm not even close to that yet. Have you decided what it is going to be yet?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there are different versions, I'm pretty sure the content is the same. But I guess the DVDs from different countries are made differently...maybe on different discs or something...

are you from the US tho?

You are so welcome. That quote is seriously going to make me laugh for a long time.

Ooohhh...you are going to change it at 1000 posts...cool. I'm not even close to that yet. Have you decided what it is going to be yet?

Yeah, it's one of the many quotes I love of his. He has so many goos ones! Funny and serious.

The new one is going to be the one form the T in the Park interview where he talks about camping and baked beans...:lmfao:.

I freaking love the words that find their way out of his mouth.

Yeah, it's one of the many quotes I love of his. He has so many goos ones! Funny and serious.

The new one is going to be the one form the T in the Park interview where he talks about camping and baked beans...:lmfao:.

I freaking love the words that find their way out of his mouth.

Yeah so many great quotes come from Mika.

Another one of my favourites is when he said that when he dies he wants to be burried face down in the ground so everyone can kiss his behind.

Sometimes he says the most random but the mosr genious things:thumb_yello:

Yeah so many great quotes come from Mika.

Another one of my favourites is when he said that when he dies he wants to be burried face down in the ground so everyone can kiss his behind.

Sometimes he says the most random but the mosr genious things:thumb_yello:

You know I have no idea where that one is from! Is it in an article or and interview or what? I read it in someone's siggy and thought it was too funny :naughty:.

are you from the US tho?

From Toronto, Canada

You know I have no idea where that one is from! Is it in an article or and interview or what? I read it in someone's siggy and thought it was too funny :naughty:.

It doesn't matter where you found it...it's awesome:naughty:

It doesn't matter where you found it...it's awesome:naughty:

Haha! Very true:mf_rosetinted:.

he he

gr, didn't work in PLAY ALL, but it worked with the Sheep, Apple and LIne, lol.

So, Mika likes Mariah Carey?!?! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER. :blush-anim-cl:

At least it worked with one method, right? Mariah Carey performed on "The Hills" season premiere not too long ago.

That Is Sooo Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know...isn't it?:naughty:

i discovered the animation with the purple pop stars yesterday and i was so excited! Until yesterday i had only been able to find the big girl animation.

Yeah:thumb_yello:

When I first saw it, I was like, "this is so awesome". I even told my mom and she thought it was cool as well:thumb_yello:

it really is- i dont think i remember seeing anything about the artist tho...

i see in your sig it says you met Mika thats sooooo cool!

Mine doesn't work:thumbdown: I haven't tried the easter egg one yet

I know I'm quoting myself!:roftl: but.....I tried it again, on the apple, sheep and white line and got the videos on those:thumb_yello:

Non compliant popstar!!!

it really is- i dont think i remember seeing anything about the artist tho...

i see in your sig it says you met Mika thats sooooo cool!

Kinda...

In the "Live in Cartoon Motion" DVD, Mika talks about "The Fingertips Song" (I'm sure you know all about it). So I was shopping the Monday before the concert and I saw these squishy, stretchy toy body parts. I thought to myself, "those are for Mika". So after the Kool Haus concert, Mika came out to greet us fans and talked to us (the group of fans near his van) for a bit. Even though I was towards the back of the crowd, I said my "excuse me's" to get closer. I was so nervous because he was right there and well I was speechless out of sheer excitement and joy of Mika being that close. I leaned over a few people to hand Mika the gift and said, "Mika...in honour of The Fingertips Song". He said "what are these?". He looked at them for a couple seconds, realized saw what they were and he said they were "brilliant". The smile on his face was priceless *swoon* I just about about died with excitement!!!

Go to 1:22...THAT'S ME!!!

When he said "thank you", I said "you're welcome", which I thought I hadn't done because I was so happy!!!

I know I'm quoting myself!:roftl: but.....I tried it again, on the apple, sheep and white line and got the videos on those:thumb_yello:

Non compliant popstar!!!

Yay:thumb_yello: So glad that it worked for you!!!

At least it worked with one method, right? Mariah Carey performed on "The Hills" season premiere not too long ago.

you think i didnt know? :naughty: I love her new album, it leaked and i downloaded it, but of course im going to buy it.

you think i didnt know? :naughty: I love her new album, it leaked and i downloaded it, but of course im going to buy it.

Cool...I still buy CDs (I don't know if that's considered "old school" yet, or not).

I didn't know about these little hidden jems. Thank you!!!

You are so very welcome. I hope they work. (hint: try both methods incase one doesn't work...)