MIKA as Riddle?

pampini

I am not quite sure whether you've put a thought or two to the issue of the recent castings of the latest Harry Potter movie (HP and the Half-Blood Prince), but I beleive that Warner Bros. had made a huge mistake when not taking MIKA into consideration when handing out the role of Tom Marvolo Riddle!

This might occur mental to you at first read, but let this image speak for itself!

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/somines/Mikolay2-1.jpg

So, a quick description of Tom M. Riddle: tall, dark haired, pale skinned, long fingered, handsome.

Which of the following dosen't fit MIKA? :wink2:

What do you think?

To be honest, I've always imagined Tom to have straight, jet black hair. Afterall, in the books, its been mentioned that he and Harry have an extreme likeness in their looks. So, I dont think Mika would be a good choice.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

J.K Rowling would have to re-write the books to be all about him :lol3: :lol3:

Mika Stotter & the Fluffer stone:mf_rosetinted: His pals will be Beth Ditto and Perez Hilton as Beth Manger and Perez Reasley and his rival will be Patrick Kalfoy with Boyzone as the Crabbe and Goyle's. And Simon Cowell will be Lord Idolmort:roftl:

I am not quite sure whether you've put a thought or two to the issue of the recent castings of the latest Harry Potter movie (HP and the Half-Blood Prince), but I beleive that Warner Bros. had made a huge mistake when not taking MIKA into consideration when handing out the role of Tom Marvolo Riddle!

This might occur mental to you at first read, but let this image speak for itself!

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/somines/Mikolay2-1.jpg

So, a quick description of Tom M. Riddle: tall, dark haired, pale skinned, long fingered, handsome.

Which of the following dosen't fit MIKA?

What do you think?

OMG! That picture! :roftl: His face fits sooo perfectly (though not that body :puke:

Although, I do think Christian is a perfect Riddle, however ...

he'd be like "i'm going to kill you harry potter!" and all the mfcer's in the theatre will be like "look how his nose scrunches!"

... it would be fantastic to be able to see Mika blown up on a cinema screen.

Correction: He'd be like "I'm going to kill you Harry Potter!" and all the MFCers would be standing up at the screen trying to stroke his giant face :wub2:

No really... imagine Mikawith no hair... you wouldn't be sitting there going ":mf_lustslow" over how cute he looks when he scrunches his nose, you'd be more like ":shocked " when you see Mika with no curls... besides that... Voldy has no nose (to speak of), he has more snake like features... so no nose scrunching...

Yeah okay... I've prob just ruined everyon's fantasy of seeing Mika in HP... but really... I had to play the role of HP freak...

No no no, Ralph can still play You-Know-Who, but Mika can be in all the Tom Riddle flashbacks ... :naughty:

And he's as evil as a Carebear in kindergarten

:roftl: LOL

But he can aaacccttt *points at pirate picture*

Mika Stotter & the Fluffer stone:mf_rosetinted: His pals will be Beth Ditto and Perez Hilton as Beth Manger and Perez Reasley and his rival will be Patrick Kalfoy with Boyzone as the Crabbe and Goyle's. And Simon Cowell will be Lord Idolmort

:roftl: