Hey there!

melgo

Hello everyone! I have been on the MFC site for a while now reading the forums and finally decided to join as a member. I have to admit it is kind of intimidating, you guys are really hard core fans, but from what I can tell you and all of Mika’s fans seem to be really friendly. I have always loved Mika and his music from the first time I heard Grace Kelly quite a while ago. Over the past few months I’ve become more and more interested in his work...almost obsessively, lol. Anyway, I hope I will fit in well here. melgo.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone! I have been on the MFC site for a while now reading the forums and finally decided to join as a member. I have to admit it is kind of intimidating, you guys are really hard core fans, but from what I can tell you and all of Mika’s fans seem to be really friendly. I have always loved Mika and his music from the first time I heard Grace Kelly quite a while ago. Over the past few months I’ve become more and more interested in his work...almost obsessively, lol. Anyway, I hope I will fit in well here. melgo.

Welcome to MFC!

Dont worry MFC is really fun and you can make some great friends here,

:wink2: