What would you do...

saralituh

What would you do if you had 1 hour alone with mika?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do if you had 1 hour alone with mika?

• Invite him to go shopping
    • Invite him to go drink something
    • Ask him a lot of questions
    • Talk about yourself
    • Invite him to play twister
    • Ask him to kiss/date/marry you
    • Invite him to go swim

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooooooh yes!:devil::roll1:

Thats why im thinking i may have picked the wrong one now!

(Dream on, like i ll ever get to spend an hour with him:thumbdown: Oh well theres always my imagination)

Let's be imaginative :devil:

Who knows if one of us is gonna spend an hour with him..It would be really cool!!(maybe one of us is gonna spend her life with him!!! xD I wish...just kidding)
yeah you wish... just kidding!

Maybe, you never know what the future holds!
That's true:wink2:

drink,definitly

(strange things happen when people get drunk):naughty:

ohhhh

My God I've no idea. I'd ask him questions, hopefully he'd be interested in my life too and I'd be happy to talk about about my life. We're very similar in more ways than one and so I think we'd carry a good conversation. I'd like to do it in living room scene - the TV on, the two of us sitting on a comfy sofa facing each other having a good, deep, personal and intelligent conversation about anything: Performing, life on stage, J-Pop, school years, creative arts etc...

OR I'd like to have it done in a cosy café, the two of us on a small table next to the window having a drink. That would be nice, and classy too. In a way.

Asking him to date/marry me would be far too soon in that hour...I'd have to really get know him, the true grit of it all, before I ask. Never in my life would I take advantage of him just because he's famous or whatever. I'd never steal money from him. I just couldn't do that, there's no way I'm a gold-digger. I know exactly what a broken heart feels like. If I really got to know them, then maybe I'd ask for a date, or whatever. But during a one-off one hour session? Bit dangerous. I wouldn't want to ruin anything. A good conversation will do me. You can tell a lot by body language.