Hello!!

SmileBrighter

Hey everybody! I love Mika!! I have been listening to his music for a little over year. I was a member here then but I can't remember my username, and life happened to I couldn't come on much. I just saw his concert in Vancouver on Feb. 15, and it was amazing!! Mika is so great live..listening to his songs now just don't do him justice. I can't wait for his next album!

So..about me..I'm 16 year old girl from Canada. I also love Harry Potter. My other favourite musicians are Queen, Keane, The Beatles and Michael Bublé. I gues that about sums it up..

I :wub2: MIKA!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everybody! I love Mika!! I have been listening to his music for a little over year. I was a member here then but I can't remember my username, and life happened to I couldn't come on much. I just saw his concert in Vancouver on Feb. 15, and it was amazing!! Mika is so great live..listening to his songs now just don't do him justice. I can't wait for his next album!

So..about me..I'm 16 year old girl from Canada. I also love Harry Potter. My other favourite musicians are Queen, Keane, The Beatles and Michael Bublé. I gues that about sums it up..

welcome my friend! :) please join our Canadian Thread! You will have a good time here and i welcome you to our family! lots of love, Suzanne

wel_ani4Tay.gif

Glad you joined! I love Keane and the Beatles too! But Mika is my current obsession... (well, for the last 14 months anyway) :thumb_yello: