Thank You Messages to The Midway State Boys (project?)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, well that's what it was like...

I'm opinionated, but this came out of the blue tonight. So, if you wanna confront me about something again, I would really love it if you'd PM me instead of me making this thread all full of my sob stories.

If this project becomes official, than I'll let this thread die off...

I'm confused at why this thread would die off.. :blink:

Listen up people....stop bickering! I don't see why everyone is making such a fuss over Melanie wanting to do a nice gesture. If she loves a band then let her love them and let her say thank you. Who cares if there weren't "thank you projects" for Alphabeat/Palladium/etc.? She obviously likes the Midway State enough to make the effort of doing something nice for them. Just because someone opens for Mika doesn't mean they automatically deserve an award. If people want to create a thank you project for those mentioned earlier, be my guest. Melanie seems to have connected with the Midway State in a special way and feels the need to show her gratitude. And to all of the haters, just piss off, please.

Listen up people....stop bickering! I don't see why everyone is making such a fuss over Melanie wanting to do a nice gesture. If she loves a band then let her love them and let her say thank you. Who cares if there weren't "thank you projects" for Alphabeat/Palladium/etc.? She obviously likes the Midway State enough to make the effort of doing something nice for them. Just because someone opens for Mika doesn't mean they automatically deserve an award. If people want to create a thank you project for those mentioned earlier, be my guest. Melanie seems to have connected with the Midway State in a special way and feels the need to show her gratitude. And to all of the haters, just piss off, please.

:cheerful_h4h: That's my twinnie...

alittle late, but nontheless greatly appreciated:naughty:

oh i'm not 'bickering' over the fact that she started this thread. i thought it was a good idea.

special connnection..?

piss off? very nice way to put it.

oh i'm not 'bickering' over the fact that she started this thread. i thought it was a good idea.

special connnection..?

piss off? very nice way to put it.

lol that's nono's way:wub2:

The connection was quite special, coming from me anyway...Nathan's lyrics, they hit me hard... I won't defend that, sorry.