Thank You Messages to The Midway State Boys (project?)

BonjourMika1990

Nono how are you? Still on the PMD drugs lol?

I'm a lot better:thumb_yello: It feels so long ago though :sad:

I was just thinking about how I felt when I saw him live in the flesh again. It's such a hard feeling to describe.....the best I can come up with is: It's like watching a doll come to life.

:lmfao:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nono and melanie!! :shocked: i'm ashamed in both of you!! starting trouble like this :no: you shouldn't gang up on the semi-newbie!

melanie was a bit snappy or it seemed that way and taylor is a person to point these things out and then you blew it out of proportion so stop being poopers :sneaky2:

I'm a lot better:thumb_yello: It feels so long ago though :sad:

I was just thinking about how I felt when I saw him live in the flesh again. It's such a hard feeling to describe.....the best I can come up with is: It's like watching a doll come to life.

:lmfao:

AWWW I love that description:mf_lustslow:

I wish I could have freakin been there!!!!!!!!

nono and melanie!! :shocked: i'm ashamed in both of you!! starting trouble like this :no: you shouldn't gang up on the semi-newbie!

melanie was a bit snappy or it seemed that way and taylor is a person to point these things out and then you blew it out of proportion so stop being poopers :sneaky2:

don't tell me what to do :sneaky2::bleh:

thank you megan.

:naughty:

That's what I didn't like:wink2:

I don't know her lol...

and you got the Mika hug!

I'd say you were a sweet heart, since you got the hug and his cheek on your head:mf_rosetinted:

your the sweetest chick I know!

2 hugs:wub2:

one for me and one for you and Vanessa (and for my greedy ass :naughty:)

Awww gee thanks:blush-anim-cl:

Wow I am ashamed of all of us! We are bitting each others' heads off, really! We are an opionated group tonight. What's all this talk about Melanie being self-centered, Melanie is one of the least self-centered people on here. We are very opinionated and we learned tonight to keep our opinions to ourselves because sometimes what we say can mean something totally different to another person on here. We respect all of you on here. It was just a few days ago that we were saying that you guys were like a second family. As for recent posts on here, we started to laugh a little because some people deleted their rude posts and that totally left us confused. We only saw Melanies posts.

We really wish this project well! We can't wait for the outcome and even the publishing of it! We think Midway will really appreciate this. They are like Mika, they are really something else. We can't wait to get started Melanie, and thanks for adding us to the list.

Love to you all!

The Meyer Twins

Wow I am ashamed of all of us! We are bitting each others' heads off, really! We are an opionated group tonight. What's all this talk about Melanie being self-centered, Melanie is one of the least self-centered people on here. We are very opinionated and we learned tonight to keep our opinions to ourselves because sometimes what we say can mean something totally different to another person on here. We respect all of you on here. It was just a few days ago that we were saying that you guys were like a second family. As for recent posts on here, we started to laugh a little because some people deleted their rude posts and that totally left us confused. We only saw Melanies posts.

We really wish this project well! We can't wait for the outcome and even the publishing of it! We think Midway will really appreciate this. They are like Mika, they are really something else. We can't wait to get started Melanie, and thanks for adding us to the list.

Love to you all!

The Meyer Twins

SHE wanted me to delete my posts. get the facts.

lol Who would like that?

Besides, I get it EVERY SINGLE DAY

You might as well try to make yourself a better/nicer person :thumb_yello:

1. Whateva.

2. Nah.

3. Stop stealing my shades :glasses2:

1. I dont' remember what the Whateva. was to. :mf_rosetinted:

2. I don't remember what the Nah. was to. :mf_rosetinted:

3. I only stole them once. :mf_rosetined:... ok 2 times :naughty: