Thank You Messages to The Midway State Boys (project?)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the thing that is so weird is that, just because Midway State are all guys (and regulation hotties) that they get a project. Sara Bareilles didn't get one, neither did Alphabeat.

I think the thing that is so weird is that, just because Midway State are all guys (and regulation hotties) that they get a project. Sara Bareilles didn't get one, neither did Alphabeat.

not everyone can i guess.

i love sara bareilles!

who is alphabeat...?

oh i thought you were dissing everyone who was doing this/other projects.

No...I was just saying that I personally don't feel the need to create a project, but it's fine if other people do. The comment about not doing projects bugged me is all.

Besides, I think my part of the project would be the first to get thrown away. I'm not artistic or creative. Mika would be like, "Uhh, let's just rip this page out and now it's perfect." :roftl:

It's only my opinion and really shouldn't be taken so seriously. :naughty: Who cares what I have to say? I just throw it out there in hopes that someone cares enough to read it.

I didn't mean at all to make anyone feel bad. I was just triggered by the comment that I've never done a project so I wouldn't know. Well, I have done projects, just not Mika-related ones.

i tend to overreact to things, so i'm sorry, i was being a little too melodramatic about it. :bleh:

no hard feelings. :thumb_yello:

No...I was just saying that I personally don't feel the need to create a project, but it's fine if other people do. The comment about not doing projects bugged me is all.

Besides, I think my part of the project would be the first to get thrown away. I'm not artistic or creative. Mika would be like, "Uhh, let's just rip this page out and now it's perfect." :roftl:

i don't think people should be judged by how many posts they have, how many projects they've done, or how many concerts they've been to. That's just low.

haha mine was pretty lame trust me. and i guess i could have pissed some people off in mine. i said 'we all love you here on MFC' i guess some people on MFC don't like MIKA... which i find odd.

i don't think people should be judged by how many posts they have, how many projects they've done, or how many concerts they've been to. That's just low.

haha mine was pretty lame trust me. and i guess i could have pissed some people off in mine. i said 'we all love you here on MFC' i guess some people on MFC don't like MIKA... which i find odd.

Exactly. I just feel as though there are people out there that feel that they are "better fans" because they've done a project. I was just wanted to point out the things I've done to show Mika I appreciate him in a less discrete way.

Why would someone be on the MFC if they didn't like Mika? That doesn't make sense. Anyway, I bet your part in the project you did was fine. :thumb_yello:

The reason why we want to be in this project is that we like them a lot and they opened for Mika in Chicago and we loved them. Since we saw them we felt it was right to say thank you.

I'm sure they'll love whatever you guys do. It's hard for bands who aren't that well-known. It's probably really nice to see that there are people who are fans and they are appreciated.

Exactly. I just feel as though there are people out there that feel that they are "better fans" because they've done a project. I was just wanted to point out the things I've done to show Mika I appreciate him in a less discrete way.

Why would someone be on the MFC if they didn't like Mika? That doesn't make sense. Anyway, I bet your part in the project you did was fine. :thumb_yello: QUOTE]

AGREED.

hahaha... right.

First of all, that's not why I started the project, second of all... Sarah didn't have the same effect on me as midway.

They are all gorgeous, but they also play good music...IT's just a thank you to them for that

OK, so at this point we have like 5 people:roftl:

Which is fine, there may be more tomorrow, who knows:thumb_yello:

The point is, at this point I want to do this for those boys and I see that many have been greatly effected by their music.

I'll sleep on it...brainstorm etc... I have done this before you know:naughty:

But I will take the opportunity, since it is my thread to say this:

Projects are great fun and wonderful gifts to whom ever they go to. IT's not about achieving fame, glory or any BS like that.

Personally, I'd rather be doing things like this...constructive things than worrying about who Mika's girlfriend or boyfriend is...or talking about gossip.

Secondly, I have no problem defending my actions on here...so I've noticed people call me out about EVERYTHING... I'm apparantly being watched very closely:blink:

you're right we don't know eachother and we're both human. i have been a member long but haven't posted alot. i just read usually. i don't observe your flaws closely i just read and notice that you stick out.

i hope it is a project. its a good idea.

i'm just stating what's on my mind. i do it all the time. you don't want to be called rude or self-centered, that's your deal.

i won't say it.

Well your name's on the list... there's no set due date because I havn't had a chance to think about it.

Just as you state your mind, so do I. Still not getting the problem, don't want to understand it and would think it better if the topic ended.

Were you present in the therapy thread? Because I started that one too, and things were resolved, so I thought

only the verdict was: I'm sensative

i believe i was not.

Yeah, well that's what it was like...

I'm opinionated, but this came out of the blue tonight. So, if you wanna confront me about something again, I would really love it if you'd PM me instead of me making this thread all full of my sob stories.

If this project becomes official, than I'll let this thread die off...

Eesh. I like the beginning of this topic a lot better than I like the end. How 'bout we just agree on the fact that Midway is pretty awesome and completely deserving of a thank you project..? Not to jump into anyone's business or anything.

But regardless, I'd like to see how the project thing ends up working out. Sounds like a great idea to support the Midway boys!

Eesh. I like the beginning of this topic a lot better than I like the end. How 'bout we just agree on the fact that Midway is pretty awesome and completely deserving of a thank you project..? Not to jump into anyone's business or anything.

But regardless, I'd like to see how the project thing ends up working out. Sounds like a great idea to support the Midway boys!

Thank you:roftl: