Thank You Messages to The Midway State Boys (project?)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its true. she doesn't like when girls call her love, or say they love her, or touch her.

shes STRAIGHTER THAN STRAIGHT.

well... she's a gay boy trapped in a girls body..

Taylor! :lmfao::blush-anim-cl:

There was an entire month of organizing things...planning and recruiting... finding pictures... and than that last week was hell

I was just saying that I didn't think you did a lot and obviousely you did. I didn't say you didn't :blink: You need to not take everything I say to be against you because it seems like you think I'm attacking you and I'm definitely not :bleh:

Since you're already mad at me.. neverminds it's not worth it..

I just don't like people talking about the book...and making it seem like I did nothing... or that it was easy...because it definatly was not.

and I don't like people telling me that It would be good for me to change... and I don't believe mika did change FOR ANYONE BUT HIMSELF...in the way that you're talking about, musically of course he got better... Personality wise, none of us know him... I hardly think he is polite to everyone he meets either, if he says it himself that he's rude in restaurants...:thumb_yello:

I AM NOT RUDE OR SELF CENTERED...

As for everyone else, "Say what you want to satisfy yourself..."

No personal attack on anyone of course, I just want to forget about this... I've got to get to bed soon.. :)

I just don't like people talking about the book...and making it seem like I did nothing... or that it was easy...because it definatly was not.

and I don't like people telling me that It would be good for me to change... and I don't believe mika did change FOR ANYONE BUT HIMSELF...in the way that you're talking about, musically of course he got better... Personality wise, none of us know him... I hardly think he is polite to everyone he meets either, if he says it himself that he's rude in restaurants...:thumb_yello:

No personal attack on anyone of course, I just want to forget about this... I've got to get to bed soon.. :)

*snaps*

Mhhhhmmm:cool:

That big word meant

showing or implying a usually patronizing descent from dignity or superiority

wtf?! I don't even know what that means or who you're talking about :lmfao:

Just nevermind....:lol3:

Smilies with attitude, I love it:mf_lustslow:

Smilies with lust, love it even more! hahahah

I'm going to go to sleep, if I can do that correctly enough for everyone on here:wink2:

LOVE YA'LL (some more than others:wink2: )

Awww goodnight love ya! :huglove:

Don't let all of this negative ****e keep you up :wink2: Sweet dreams :naughty:

I'LL VERIFY THAT

:lmfao:

and I don't like people telling me that It would be good for me to change... and I don't believe mika did change FOR ANYONE BUT HIMSELF...in the way that you're talking about, musically of course he got better... Personality wise, none of us know him... I hardly think he is polite to everyone he meets either, if he says it himself that he's rude in restaurants....

No one said you didn't work hard on the book :naughty: No one knows if MIKA changed or not so he's a very bad example to use :bleh: He says that he tries to be polite, but the waitors seem to think he's the anti-christ so at least he's trying to use his manners...

I think it was a personal attack on taylor and i :fisch: Since we've made this a battle

Talor and Megan vs. Melanie, Nono, and The twins :lmfao:

By the way 2 vs. 4 is totally not equal :roftl:

No one said you didn't work hard on the book :naughty: No one knows if MIKA changed or not so he's a very bad example to use :bleh: He says that he tries to be polite, but the waitors seem to think he's the anti-christ so at least he's trying to use his manners...

I think it was a personal attack on taylor and i :fisch: Since we've made this a battle

oh megan, you know i can be 2 people! i have enough attitude.

Well Melanie and I are "twins" so we're like one person and the twins are twins so they are like one, therefore it is 2 against 2