Thank You Messages to The Midway State Boys (project?)

BonjourMika1990

No she didn't :sneaky2: she had to leave and so do I.....we'll continue this dicussion later :glasses2:

That just means you forfit too :sneaky2: You never have to leave she just went to take a bath :lmfao:

wow.. one... wow.. its all i can say...

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! :toot:

Nice smilie :naughty::yay:

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao:

No one said you didn't work hard on the book :naughty: No one knows if MIKA changed or not so he's a very bad example to use :bleh: He says that he tries to be polite, but the waitors seem to think he's the anti-christ so at least he's trying to use his manners...

I think it was a personal attack on taylor and i :fisch: Since we've made this a battle

Talor and Megan vs. Melanie, Nono, and The twins :lmfao:

By the way 2 vs. 4 is totally not equal :roftl:

2 vs. 4? You picked the teams and are picking on everybody on this forum. We are so dissapointed. This is literally sobbing material.

2 vs. 4? You picked the teams and are picking on everybody on this forum. We are so dissapointed. This is literally sobbing material.

Everybody on this forum would be 6000 people :blink: I didn't pick on anyone in my opinion.. I told Melanie to not be so snappy.. and then she didn't like snappy so I didn't call her that anymore... yep that's all :bleh:

Melanie don't let this die, tell us what to do next. Are we still doing the thank you notes and stuff?

You're kind of talking to no one because she already left but she already said that she was going to brainstorm and make an official thread tomorrow :naughty:

You're kind of talking to no one because she already left but she already said that she was going to brainstorm and make an official thread tomorrow :naughty:

Well it wasn't meant for you. Just posting on here in case she does come back or reads this in the morning before we do. We really don't want this project to fail because of some bickering or not enough people. We really like midway state and Melaine we can tell likes them too. Melanie for your reading: We don't care if it's just 5 or so people, we think midway would love this and we know how HARD you work on projects and sure this project would be lovely. We should do an official thread.

Going to bed now. Sweet dreams.

Well it wasn't meant for you. Just posting on here in case she does come back or reads this in the morning before we do. We really don't want this project to fail because of some bickering or not enough people. We really like midway state and Melaine we can tell likes them too. Melanie for your reading: We don't care if it's just 5 or so people, we think midway would love this and we know how HARD you work on projects and sure this project would be lovely. We should do an official thread.

I just thought I would help because Melanie was already gone :blink: Sorry

I don't think Melanie's that low! To not thank Midway State beacause she was having an argument with people...

Anyways good night!

i like how everyone uses the word 'bickering' i find it funny cause my gma says that. lol i always hear her voice when i read that!!!

ok, 'bickering' (HAHA) isn't going to stop a project. or at least it shouldn't. people can have differences. personalities clash. like me and mel and me and the IDENTICAL twins. oh well. let's move on. keep the project going.

I just thought I would help because Melanie was already gone :blink: Sorry

I don't think Melanie's that low! To not thank Midway State beacause she was having an argument with people...

Anyways good night!

We would'nt think she would either. She has her own opinions.:roftl:

i like how everyone uses the word 'bickering' i find it funny cause my gma says that. lol i always hear her voice when i read that!!!

ok, 'bickering' (HAHA) isn't going to stop a project. or at least it shouldn't. people can have differences. personalities clash. like me and mel and me and the IDENTICAL twins. oh well. let's move on. keep the project going.

Yeah it is an old word. Maybe because we love old movies and our grandmothers. We use a lot of old words for being 21 years old.:roftl: