Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks like he has just seen me naked and is ready to rush over to me with lust in his eyes :mf_lustslow:

:naughty: :naughty:

nah.. i think he just seen you with this furry costume you put on and it turned him on so madly, he cant resist animals or anything that looks like one and you know it so well :naughty: plushy boy he is. plushy girl you are.

Alrighty, i'm having fun now haha.

i think it's kind of cool how he's sort of glowing here (i played with effects). i dunno, i just love this pic. His pants look awesome as well hehe.

7xv0pr7.jpg

oh wow!! I really like the effects on that!! He looks like he's in a glossy magazine or something!:wub2:

mmh, I had a mac for a little while on a trial thing, but I can't remember how you could resise on it...

all I can think of is the photoshop way, I can't think of another way...:blink:

oh poo. :thumbdown:

could you take a pic on photoshop resize it and send it to me somehow ir does it take a while?

i dunno how much work it is to do that, if it takes more than a few seconds then don't bother cuz i'd feel bad.

oh poo. :thumbdown:

could you take a pic on photoshop resize it and send it to me somehow ir does it take a while?

i dunno how much work it is to do that, if it takes more than a few seconds then don't bother cuz i'd feel bad.

no, thats fine, I'll do that for you:wink2:, but how can you send it to me? Oh wait sure I'll just save the one you want and resize it then post it here...

Where is it? And do you know what size you want it?

no, thats fine, I'll do that for you:wink2:, but how can you send it to me? Oh wait sure I'll just save the one you want and resize it then post it here...

Where is it? And do you know what size you want it?

THANK YOU SO MUCH

could you make this one so it fits in a siggy without being obnoxiously big?

heart_Soul_Song.png