avoca

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope Marleen doesn't mind! :wink2:

I did some really basic colour correction on this one, just because it's so freakin' beautiful.

Before and after:

P1080927.jpg

P1080927.jpg

I don't mind it at all :thumb_yello:

I've knicked this pic off of Mellody... mainly cos' it's completely Mikagasmic to me....

london25-11.jpg

The bag he's holding in his hand that he's looking down at. That's my gifts I gave him. Mellody must have taken it as I was talking to him.... :mf_lustslow:

I was in the process of explaining that it was some things I'd bought him and some necklaces and bracelet I'd made him. After this he looked up gave me such a huge grin .... never took a single pic at the time .... was just so happy to give him the bag.

You can see Gizmo's foot just about through the bag ... is probably actually the only thing he could see in it as it was a lot bigger than everything else in that see through bag :wink2:

So so happy she took that - have nothing to prove he took it or I met him otherwise :blush-anim-cl:

*Sigh*

anyway please ignore my insane rambling's just very chuffed lol

I've knicked this pic off of Mellody... mainly cos' it's completely Mikagasmic to me....

london25-11.jpg

The bag he's holding in his hand that he's looking down at. That's my gifts I gave him. Mellody must have taken it as I was talking to him.... :mf_lustslow:

I was in the process of explaining that it was some things I'd bought him and some necklaces and bracelet I'd made him. After this he looked up gave me such a huge grin .... never took a single pic at the time .... was just so happy to give him the bag.

You can see Gizmo's foot just about through the bag ... is probably actually the only thing he could see in it as it was a lot bigger than everything else in that see through bag :wink2:

So so happy she took that - have nothing to prove he took it or I met him otherwise :blush-anim-cl:

*Sigh*

anyway please ignore my insane rambling's just very chuffed lol

No way, it's a lovely story, I like it:thumb_yello: It's in no way insane rambling:blink: :wink2: