Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You touched his hands? :shocked: You're lucky! I hadn't this chance when I met him because he was sitting in the car :thumbdown:

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah! He leaned really far over the barrier thing to take my hand and pull me closer to him.:stretcher:

You did get to meet him, though which is an amazing thing all together. Plenty of people are still waiting to do that.:wink2:

OOOh. Nevermind! Ignore my previous reply.:naughty: You lucky, lucky giiirl!:blush-anim-cl:

Lol, did you imagine me doing just that??!! haha.

The only thing i can honestly remember is that is lips are really soft...i hope that didn't sound creepy...lol

Lol, did you imagine me doing just that??!! haha.

The only thing i can honestly remember is that is lips are really soft...i hope that didn't sound creepy...lol

No, I thought you just kissed him after he signed your stuff or whatever just to say bye.

And no, it didn't sound weird, and I believe you! It gave me butterflieees.:naughty:

No, I thought you just kissed him after he signed your stuff or whatever just to say bye.

And no, it didn't sound weird, and I believe you! It gave me butterflieees.:naughty:

Naw, he came to say hi and thnak you to us lollies and i gave him my presents and i guess he really like them:blush-anim-cl: :wub2: He said thankyou and all that jazz and then he hugged me and we kissed each other on the cheek. For me- i was really shy surprisingly. Poor Andy was the only one who got to hear the chatter box me, i think he got a kick out of it though lol.

Naw, he came to say hi and thnak you to us lollies and i gave him my presents and i guess he really like them:blush-anim-cl: :wub2: He said thankyou and all that jazz and then he hugged me and we kissed each other on the cheek. For me- i was really shy surprisingly. Poor Andy was the only one who got to hear the chatter box me, i think he got a kick out of it though lol.

hahahaha I AM DETERMINED TO BE THE NEXT LOLLIPOP GIRL!!! and we all no he likes ur gift lauralai u dont have to rub it in:naughty:

Ahhh! That's like...the perfect Mika encounter.:roftl: Is that when you gave him the bracelets?

Yeah, my friends are still hearing from me about the concert in L.A...but if I were you, I'd never stop talking. Even in my sleep.:naughty:

hahahaha I AM DETERMINED TO BE THE NEXT LOLLIPOP GIRL!!! and we all no he likes ur gift lauralai u dont have to rub it in:naughty:

Naw, i didn't just give him the bracelets, i got him a scarf too, and he hasn't worn that lol. (well I likes it...hehe, than again i made it!) I was jsut reffereing to the higging part in that for liking them tho!!! I swear it!:naughty::wub2: :wub2: :blush-anim-cl:

haha, this is the only picture i can find of the scarf, it was in the very bottom corner of a pic i took.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/LadyMadonna922/DSC00591_2.jpg

Ahhh! That's like...the perfect Mika encounter.:roftl: Is that when you gave him the bracelets?

Yeah, my friends are still hearing from me about the concert in L.A...but if I were you, I'd never stop talking. Even in my sleep.:naughty:

mm, I obviously can't complain, but i was too shy-pshhh. i have to get out my talking about it time on here becaue i think my friends will slap me if i talk about it to them anymore!:boxed:

mm, I obviously can't complain, but i was too shy-pshhh. i have to get out my talking about it time on here becaue i think my friends will slap me if i talk about it to them anymore!:boxed:

Why do you say you were too shy? I'm sure he didn't mind at all.:wink2:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I try to refrain from talking about Mika too much with my friends. But that leaves me not talking much at all...:naughty:

I'm glad I finally joined the club so I can just let it all out here.:blush-anim-cl: