Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

Why do you say you were too shy? I'm sure he didn't mind at all.:wink2:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I try to refrain from talking about Mika too much with my friends. But that leaves me not talking much at all...:naughty:

I'm glad I finally joined the club so I can just let it all out here.:blush-anim-cl:

lol, excactly. Well its 11:18 and i -yet again- have to get up at 6am so i better go- talk to you later!

(omg i'm working on the schveeeetest video project i can't wait to show you all!)

g'night!!!!!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I kissed his face. :blush-anim-cl:

*runs quickly away*

:shocked:

Just one?:naughty:

If it were me..I'd never stop...trust me. One of the left cheek, then on the right, then on his forehead, then on his chin (I love his chin:bleh: ) then back to his left cheek, the right, forehead, then I'd kiss his hands, then back all over again:wub2:

I've left out the lips. Don't wanna scare him now, do I? (As if all that kissing wouldn't be enough to freak him out:bleh: )

But if it were in my hands, I'd go straight for the lips! No joke! (Just an innocent peck though...no frenchness:bleh: )

Lady Godiva - Do you think you could post your pic with Mika full size that's in your avi.

You both look really nice - but Mika looks :)

I love collecting fans pics - I don't have any pics of Mika myself - have to make do with everyone else's lol

Hope you don't mind me asking

Lady Godiva - Do you think you could post your pic with Mika full size that's in your avi.

You both look really nice - but Mika looks :)

I love collecting fans pics - I don't have any pics of Mika myself - have to make do with everyone else's lol

Hope you don't mind me asking

I'll put it up now but i'll probably take it down when i get home lol. So hurry!

heres the link:wink2: http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/LadyMadonna922/DSC00599_2-2.jpg

Aw, thank you. My hair was smushed from the wig, i was all sweaty and extremely tired- and i'm pretty sure he was really tired also!- i still was as happy as can be!

hehe, funny how that works.

i gotta go to school now:thumbdown: be back at 3:30:wink2:

Aw, thank you. My hair was smushed from the wig, i was all sweaty and extremely tired- and i'm pretty sure he was really tired also!- i still was as happy as can be!

hehe, funny how that works.

i gotta go to school now:thumbdown: be back at 3:30:wink2:

Meeting him surely gave you new,fresh energy cause I can't say you're looking extremely tired. In fact you look great in my opinion:thumb_yello:

See you later!!

I'll put it up now but i'll probably take it down when i get home lol. So hurry!

heres the link:wink2: http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/LadyMadonna922/DSC00599_2-2.jpg

WOW!!!u got a kiss from him??????!!! U are extremely super damn luckyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop:

i think i will --> :stretcher:

both of u look so sweet :wub2:

are u gonna kill all of us?? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :roftl::mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

WOW!!!u got a kiss from him??????!!! U are extremely super damn luckyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!:jawdrop:

i think i will --> :stretcher:

both of u look so sweet :wub2:

are u gonna kill all of us?? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :roftl::mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

don't kiss the screen, it's not so hygienic:naughty: