The Australian Thread: Part Nine

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're on the 100th page. I don't feel any different.. *shrugs*

Meanwhile I broke my "Ignore Mika As He Ignores Us" rule today (I never really followed the rule but it was still a nice rule to have!) and bought two copies of "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)" ... And I think I may just go out and buy another one and make that 3 just to satisfy Peej! :naughty:

I'mma fade out now.. Take care y'all (What? Am I Oprah now or somthingk?)

*fades out*

:mf_rosetinted:

Am gonna go get my copy/ies tomorrow

*comes back just to post this picture*

lolcats-16.jpg

*swears she isn't addicted*

*swears she's really leaving this time*

*means it*

:naughty: :naughty:

That would be an excuse DC! An excuse to go out and buy that third copy that you're itching to have! :roftl:

*Inserts Oprah icon here*

:roftl:MsnSlap5.gif *zhhz*

Ok, I'mma be going now for reals! :bleh:

*fades out*

Guys, seriously. WTF! WAY too talkative today. I have just spent like 3 hours catching up, and from when I started to now, you added SEVEN extra pages! How many pages are you going to add while I type this? A lot I expect, seeing as I am also watching GNW...

Today I went on the Perth after school to pick up some more pointless crap for mikamail, got a brilliant postcard:

waxn2.jpg

And I went to look for LiCM music book in Borders, they had hundreds of others, but not Mika. I wanted to try 78 Records, but it was too late, I shall tomorrow maybe. I also spent a disproportionate amount of time lingering around outside a ridicuously expensive shoe shop just because they were playing Relax :naughty:

They are Australian

Oh good! But now I was just thinking how good everything fits in my box ... I hope the packet will fit still.

It was the weirdest dream... I was trying to find this book/piece of writing before someone, and then, beacuse they kept following me we both got costumes.. and I saw his, and he saw mine, so when he left, I got a new one, and the robe I was given was actually what we were looking for but I didn't know it (the beads and embroidery told a story somehow)

Anyways... *drum roll* I premiere... my new avie and sig (just have to edit the sig)

That's rather strange, and random avvie, nice ... pretty sig.

My dream: I was sitting at a bus stop with JBJ and there were other girls there too, but he kept looking at me and they were asking him silly questions like 'are you married?' and 'have you got kids?' and then I asked him 'have you been fixed?' and he said 'how can I answer that - No Comment' and walked off to the second bus stop so I followed and said 'Sorry, I was just joking' and turned away and started to walk off and he got up to follow me and kept calling out my name.. I woke up as I was about to turn around..

Lol, also rather strange.

Hehe. I should change mine, come to think of it...I'm no longer in a coca-cola girl frame of mind. Lol.

EDIT* There we go.

Nice emu.

My poor kittehs.... they got bathed.... and now their off being all offended...

OG .. yeah, that doesn't work for me. Neither my dog. And he enjoys a good poo roll every now and then.

I've found they tend to forgive rather quickly. I used to use the hair dryer on low after I was done giving her a bath to help her dry a little faster and so she wouldn't get too cold. She pretty much didn't mind. She also doesn't mind being vacuumed once in a while. I swear she thinks she's a dog.

Because you vacuum, bathe and hair dry your dog?

aww, that's so sweet!! my 3 boys sleep on my bed nearly every night. Salem on the pillow on the side I don't sleep on, Merlin at my feet, who has a few times been pushed off the bed from my restless sleeping.. and Gabaa likes to cuddle up behind me.. and sometimes he headbutts me until I let him under the doona.

Fatcat sleeps with his head in my neck and dribbles, Milo bites toes and ears until he is allowed to wriggle under the blankets to bite fingers, and Ambrose (the dog) sleeps where ever he chooses, and I have to make do with whatever he doesn't want.

Besides the fafct that I'm not qualified for EC, I don't want to work in EC... If I really wanted to deal with tantrums and sh!tty nappies, I woulda done EC... Or gotten married and had kids ...

:roftl:

*spams you guys with random funny video*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuMMfgWhm3g&feature=related

Lol! I have seen before. I love.

Hoopla Kelz!

I found a pic DC should like...

zombie10.jpg

That's ... different :P

To top it off, when I went to Hairhouse Warehouse the saleslady from the other day wasn't there and when I spoke to another saleslady she told me "oh, there's no way that the colour would show in your hair, it's too dark, you definitely need to bleach it first" which is the exact opposite of what the lady the other day said. So my hair hasn't changed colour one bit but instead now looks completely burnt on top of having the worst fringe in existence.

Ekkk, that sucks. Today tonight tried to warn you not to trust HW :naughty:

Evening

LOL!

It's called having to hit a bass drum very very hard because there are no side drummers :sneaky2:...

Though, two had very good excses (1 waitingon number 2 grandchild to be born, the other at a wedding in Gosford)... the 3rd one was at the party I went to later... she so coulda gone...

I was born in Gosford! lol.

Hmm reminds me of the pic that I spammed some Aussies with:

06ntt9.jpg

Lol! Cuute! (the kangaroo lol)

When I turn 21 maybe I'll enjoy something while chatting to you all. Even though I know my suitemate will want to get me drunk.

21. lol.

OOOOOOOOH!!!!

Try and get Mika to wear it!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!

and a picture would be nice if you succeed...

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Dooo iiiiittttttttttttttttt!

They pay $500 straight into my bank account. Good enough for me.

I dunno, I haven't watched in a while, but I thought they started making it so you get a prize worth "about $500"? Last time I saw it was some webcam or something - wtf!

Well I wasn't a part of the convo so that's why I don't know what's going on. Sometimes I come in here and when I quote someone I see something about hairy legs and it has happened more than once.

Sorry.

*Signs JJL up as PFC member #4*

We shall take over the world!

FARK!!!!

I missed Good News Week!

No perving on Paul to see how good h looks this week...

Yay! Thanks! When I read this it was 8.29 - although now it's almost over, I have been able to watch the whole thing. Sorry.

But there'll be no Mika or Freddie there.

Maybe we can improvise? Call Freddie while holding a plastic bag?

Plastic bag jokes will never get old to me...

I think I used to have a bebo a long time ago. One of my friends got me to join it but I could never really figure it out and I didn't feel like my profile was private. I deleted my account and then stuck to myspace and facebook. Felt safer on there because I knew how to keep my profile private.

I made a myspace ... like 4 years ago to keep in touch with people from that conference thing in America. Made a facebook sometime recently because some people have only it ... though have never doen anything but add people on it ... all those stupid games and such are just confusing and stupid. Never touched bebo. In everyway that any of the sites are different to Myspace I just go "pshht". lol.

Btw, I thought there was a Mika bebo account too?

I'm pretty sure there was one at first, but someone hacked into it and started trying to get info out of his friends and such, so he closed it?

Gotta go everyone...

Nighty Night

*huggles everyone, including her lurking daughter*

Nighty night lol. Not lurking - catching up!

Night JJL..

I'm gonna go too.. *waves and blows kisses*

Nighty night.

Okayt, and now to see how much as been posted while I typed ...

Oh, how rude of me...I just came, ate chocolates, then left.

Congrats peej on 4000! And thank you all for welcoming my visit earlier...

Jolene - couldn't find any more "Canadian" choccies around the house - think I must have eaten them all. But looked around some more and can only seem to find these. I think it suits the "Land of Choccolate and Cleavage" as Scut mentioned earlier. Here you are (please be nice and share).

img_0614.jpg

Jolene - couldn't find any more "Canadian" choccies around the house - think I must have eaten them all. But looked around some more and can only seem to find these. I think it suits the "Land of Choccolate and Cleavage" as Scut mentioned earlier. Here you are (please be nice and share).

img_0614.jpg

Wow! I really don't know what to say! I WANT SOME!!! Not cos they're boobies, but cos they're so much chocolate! MMMM.... Chocolate:mf_lustslow: Sorry, having a Homer Simpson moment there.

img_0614.jpg

They come in dark, white and milk chocolate. Perfect. :lmao:

Because you vacuum, bathe and hair dry your dog?

Lol! I have seen before. I love.

Lol! Cuute! (the kangaroo lol)

21. lol.

Sorry.

I made a myspace ... like 4 years ago to keep in touch with people from that conference thing in America. Made a facebook sometime recently because some people have only it ... though have never doen anything but add people on it ... all those stupid games and such are just confusing and stupid. Never touched bebo. In everyway that any of the sites are different to Myspace I just go "pshht". lol.

Well, our dog used to like to be vacuumed. She loved it. Also because my cat likes to sit and beg for food. She used to eat our of our dogs dish when our dog was still living. She just all around acts like a dog. She also likes to pretend that she's human and sit at the empty chair at our table whenever we have dinner. I forgot to add that when there's birds outside she chirps at them too. :blink:

I swear the guy with I think gray hair in that video looks familiar for some reason.

Oh admit it, you have the hots for Borat. :wink2:

Yeah 21. I know, I know... everywhere else it's either 16 or 18 or whatever... not here. :thumbdown:

Why sorry? I just find it random because I don't know what the conversation is about but see the words hairy legs haha.

I HATE the new applications on facebook. I get so many requests for them and mainly a lot of the requests are for quizzes. You add it, take the quiz and then you have to send the quiz to 20 other people in order to see your results. It's lame. I actually deleted someone off of there this past week because she wasn't nice to me anyway and she kept on sending me those stupid applications.

Night!

Right, gotta get this little kid into bed and then go read my book.

Looking forward to some great reports from the london gig tom morning

Night all

Nighty night!

img_0614.jpg

Hahahaha oh gosh those are hilarious. Would be a tad awkward eating them though. :roftl:

Yep, 5 pages added WHILE I TYPED ONE POST!

I'm going to bed as well. My friend didn't show up on msn.

Goodnight!

Aww, nighty night.

Wooohooo!!!! 4,000 posts!

*ahem*

*stands up to make speech*

At my high school graduation this quote was said..."A speech is like a skirt, it should be long enough to cover the subject and short enough to be interesting." So to continue... just want to say thanks to all my friends here (even though some will probably never see it.) Love you all.

Now lets effin party!!!!

*Passes around chocolate*

YAYYY! Congrats! :yay:

The other one (the standard poodle) had his hair cut today (he sat in Kenzie's car seat on the way there :naughty: ) so I had to even the treats out!

Damn ... top late now I spose, but for next haircut:

http://www.caninehorizons.com/The_Ponydoodle.html

And now ladies and non existent gents.... I shall bid you adieu, until I mq some of you (if you're lucky and I'm not slack) tomorrow.

Nighty nihgt

*comes back just to post this picture*

lolcats-16.jpg

Lol lol aww!

[quote name=deconstruction;1199179Ok' date=' I'mma be going now for reals!

*fades out*[/quote]

See ya!

scrabbleLOLCat_2.jpg

lol lol lol

Right, gotta get this little kid into bed and then go read my book.

Looking forward to some great reports from the london gig tom morning

Night all

Nighty night!

Tomorrow, oh yay. What time will it be for us?

Hey OD! I ducked off to that piano again today, I may actually be getting better! oh, and 78 Records!!! God that's a blast from the past.

Where's this 'piano' then?

Why is that a blast from the past? Tell meee!

I just know they have a section where they sell modern sheet music ... I've only been there like once though, and it was full of emos ... so not sure if they sell other kinds of music :bleh: ... but if they are not a recent development .. my chances of getting my music are higher I spose. yay!

I have work in the morning so I should go to sleep. FY&GN/MO!

going-to-chambr-of-sekrets.jpg

Cya!

OH MY GOD! That is my favourite lolcat of all time. ever. for real.

Well, our dog used to like to be vacuumed. She loved it. Also because my cat likes to sit and beg for food. She used to eat our of our dogs dish when our dog was still living. She just all around acts like a dog. She also likes to pretend that she's human and sit at the empty chair at our table whenever we have dinner. I forgot to add that when there's birds outside she chirps at them too.

I swear the guy with I think gray hair in that video looks familiar for some reason.

Oh admit it, you have the hots for Borat.

Yeah 21. I know, I know... everywhere else it's either 16 or 18 or whatever... not here.

Why sorry? I just find it random because I don't know what the conversation is about but see the words hairy legs haha.

I HATE the new applications on facebook. I get so many requests for them and mainly a lot of the requests are for quizzes. You add it, take the quiz and then you have to send the quiz to 20 other people in order to see your results. It's lame. I actually deleted someone off of there this past week because she wasn't nice to me anyway and she kept on sending me those stupid applications.

LOL! Your animals are strange.

I know - he looks like ... bear with me here, there are two guys that I always get mixed up, and I know neither of their names -- either the guy off naked gun or the guy off ... god, i can't remember ... "*someone* Bull****" ... come on guys, help me out, it's kind of before my time. Although my parents were quite obsessed and my brother met him :naughty:

BUT - then both of them both also look like Becker and that other guy who is in lots of movies ... most recently Cheaper by the Dozen.

*Rubs it in*

Eurgh, no i don't things like that .. or maybe i do, but i dont get email alerts, because I never sing in so who knows.

I'm gonna need toothpicks soon to keep my eyes open, so i'd better get some sleep. Night all!

Lol, nighyt night

LOL! Your animals are strange.

I know - he looks like ... bear with me here, there are two guys that I always get mixed up, and I know neither of their names -- either the guy off naked gun or the guy off ... god, i can't remember ... "*someone* Bull****" ... come on guys, help me out, it's kind of before my time. Although my parents were quite obsessed and my brother met him :naughty:

BUT - then both of them both also look like Becker and that other guy who is in lots of movies ... most recently Cheaper by the Dozen.

*Rubs it in*

Yeah... my cat is strange. When my dog was with us she was pretty normal I think. It's just the cat that's crazy. She's know as the psycho b*tch. :roftl:

Umm... I really, really cannot think of the guys name. I know he's not Steve Martin who appears in Cheaper By The Dozen. I love Steve Martin and would be able to recognize if it's him... but gosh. I want to know who that other guys name is and I cannot think of it. Do you think google would work if I typed it "famous guys with gray hair?" :lmfao:

Yeah... my cat is strange. When my dog was with us she was pretty normal I think. It's just the cat that's crazy. She's know as the psycho b*tch. :roftl:

Umm... I really, really cannot think of the guys name. I know he's not Steve Martin who appears in Cheaper By The Dozen. I love Steve Martin and would be able to recognize if it's him... but gosh. I want to know who that other guys name is and I cannot think of it. Do you think google would work if I typed it "famous guys with gray hair?" :lmfao:

Hahaha :naughty:

Yeah, they all look similar though. You could try :wink2::naughty:

OMG I KNOW WHO HE REMINDS ME OF!

Dick Van Dyke. I don't think it's him though.

*googles*

31040_Van-Dyke-Dick.jpg

THAT'S HIM, THAT'S HIM! That's exactly the guy I was thinking of! Not that I actually think he is in that video, but that's who it looks like. Now where is he from? :blink:

As Oakie has very kindly reminded me that I am a "soon to be aussie", it is an absolute privilege to be a part of the aussie group!!!:biggrin2:

(even though I'm quite late, seeing as its past the 100th page:bleh: )

100th page of part 9! :bleh:

Welcome! :yay: So where in Australia are you coming?

As Oakie has very kindly reminded me that I am a "soon to be aussie", it is an absolute privilege to be a part of the aussie group!!!:biggrin2:

(even though I'm quite late, seeing as its past the 100th page:bleh: )

OOOOOooooh .... Are you ???!!! :biggrin2::flowers2: How so ??? Are you coming here ??!!! :thumb_yello:

Hahaha :naughty:

Yeah, they all look similar though. You could try

*googles*

31040_Van-Dyke-Dick.jpg

THAT'S HIM, THAT'S HIM! That's exactly the guy I was thinking of! Not that I actually think he is in that video, but that's who it looks like. Now where is he from? :blink:

He's EVERRRRYWHERE!!!!! Kind of like Morgan Freeman. :roftl:

I'm not sure WHO is in the video but Dick is who he reminds me of haha.

:lmfao: Dick Van Dyke ...... :lmfao: .... He was BRILLIANT !!!!!

I have to agree!

As Oakie has very kindly reminded me that I am a "soon to be aussie", it is an absolute privilege to be a part of the aussie group!!!

(even though I'm quite late, seeing as its past the 100th page )

Welcome to the thread!

I just got why OD glared at me and PFFFF so not my fault.

*was looking on imdb*

Lol, told you he looks like Becker!

:o

Becker is someone different though. Becker is Ted Danson. I just searched. :bleh: